Brock really only has 2 ways to defeat DC

Well, there's also getting him to the mat and either laying on him for 25 minutes or ground and pounding him... You know, like he's done to nearly every other opponent he's beaten.

Do we even watch the same sport?

Scott Steiner laughs at these feeble suplexes.
So does this guy
IMG_1978.GIF

DC lights him up on the feet, won't get to the ground for either guy.

How can anyone call these two the baddest men on the planet?

Lets see them fight a high level boxer like Tyson Fury. They would both get embarrassed

If Brock could pull an F5 before getting KTFO, that would be entertaining!

He looked good against Hunt. Use that reach to keep distance. Use size for takedowns:

He can also take the beating of a lifetime like in the Carwin fight and turtle, if the ref doesn’t stop the onslaught DC will be prime for the pickings in the 2nd round

His best chance is tko by injury. Otherwise, not much hope for the man.

Lets see them fight a high level boxer like Tyson Fury. They would both get embarrassed

Lol that fat coked up slob ain't doing shit. He'd be on the turf getting choked or eating fists faster than james toney

You should be embarrassed for making such an absurd statement .Tyson fury would be put on his back within seconds by either one of them and wouldn't get up until someone helped him

What a lot of people forget is brock has long enduring matches (maybe?) against big strong dudes a lot bigger than DC. Is it MMA? No. But it takes athleticism, and Brock has that. Brock could probably literally pick up DC and toss him out of the Octagon. He's a huge strong animal of a human being. I imagine he probably punches pretty hard, no?

He's got a shot. A good shot in my opinion.
If Brock throws DC out of the ring, I'll consider him the champ, regardless of what happens afterwards.

I disagree that Brock overall has a good shot.

Back