Brock Lesnar UFC Accomplishments Unlikely To Ever Be Matched

I agree, Brock Lesnar was a once in a generation star. It is a shame he has never gotten the respect he deserved from the fans, he won the title in just his fourth fight! That will NEVER be repeated. I have never attended one of his fights but IF he was to fight again I would do whatever possible to attend.

Also the UFC needs to cut ties with USADA. Brock had a raw deal once again I'm afraid.

<28>

craziest mma career ever. 6 of his first 8 professional fights were against top 10 opponents. This will never happen ever again.

Why did this article stop as soon as Lesnar started getting lit up? His wins over Randy and Carwin were flukey at best. Although him and probably his opponents were all juiced for most of his career he really found some next level gear for the hunt fight. He looked even better at 37 than he did before he faked those stomach issues

Well said TS. Your point about how he waz given top 10 opponents in his 2nd fight ever is valid a f*ck & most of these haters will avoid that point since he actually started beating them. No one can deny the run that Brock went on after the 1st Mir fight.

Why waz brock's post fight interview so controversial that it wazn't included in the UFC 200 DVD set? Which interview? I just watched Joe's interview in the Octogon & Megan's backstage interview & they were normal.

Do you think they just nixed it because he got popped?

Why did this article stop as soon as Lesnar started getting lit up? His wins over Randy and Carwin were flukey at best. Although him and probably his opponents were all juiced for most of his career he really found some next level gear for the hunt fight. He looked even better at 37 than he did before he faked those stomach issues

and every fighter in pride was juiced, what's your point?

Roids. Roids. Outweighed his opponents. Roids. Carwin should have stopped. Roids. Ass handed to him by Cain. Roids. Roids. Can't take a punch. Roids. Roids. Cowards away when hit in the face. Roids.

Yes, being 4-3 (and 1 no contest) in the UFC will likely never be reached by anyone ever again.

Say what you will about the guy, and the favors he got for accomplishing it, but it's true that we'll never see another guy literally walk into the company with little to no MMA experience, and become champion within three fights, and defend it twice.

There will never be another guy with the same celebrity appeal and talent to do what he did.

Lesnar's accomplishments were to a large degree predicated on his crossover appeal. It'd be like if Hogan or someone had come over in his heyday but actually had grappling credentials.

Even if you get another huge WWE star who somehow had enough physical potential, TMA experience and charisma, I doubt lightning would strike twice.

Yes, being 4-3 (and 1 no contest) in the UFC will likely never be reached by anyone ever again.

And how many fighters with a record like that was also a world champion that defended the title twice ?.

I know right. Being a totaly fucking joe of a hype train that got derailed, and then you get popped for roids. Nobody is ever gunna do that again.

I agree, Brock Lesnar was a once in a generation star. It is a shame he has never gotten the respect he deserved from the fans, he won the title in just his fourth fight! That will NEVER be repeated. I have never attended one of his fights but IF he was to fight again I would do whatever possible to attend.

Also the UFC needs to cut ties with USADA. Brock had a raw deal once again I'm afraid.

Do you mean as raw as his ass was after the beaten he taken from Cain Velasquez ?.

Seriously, Brock has the most gearbox fans I've ever seen. Just power bottoms....all of them.

I had to use google to know what that is. What the fuck is your excuse?

He got sick because he cheated too much, he's a pussy who shouldn't even be in the cage.

And how many fighters with a record like that was also a world champion that defended the title twice ?.
If Brock Lesnar had to build up, lets be nice and say 5 straight wins in the UFC, before getting a title shot, he most likely would not have made it. It's harder to work your way to a title shot, then it is to be gifted one based on popularity.

Same issue with McGregor. If he had to win 5 straight fights at LW to earn the shot, it most likely would not have happened.

V4c4F0h.png

Lesnar didn't come in nearly as cold to the UFC as his fans like to paint it, he actually switched to MMA and started training full time way back in early 2006. The difference was sitting on that big stack of WWE money and on an FEG development deal(yep they brought Brock into MMA not the UFC) he didn't need to take build up fights.

Hell, he's the only guy ever to win the world hw title in both UFC and WWE.

Back