News Brock Lesnar suspended indefinitely until his fine is paid

250K ain't shit to Brock. He makes that for a random Monday Night Raw appearance.

i know you're trying to be witty and stuff, but, lol @ how dumb some sherdoggers are.

if he is suspended, CSAC won't grant him a license. Jon WASN'T Suspended nor did NSAC think things were suspect enough to suspend or pull him from the bout, they just didn't have time to have a meeting in front of all the commissioners.

Are people really this obtuse?
"they just didn't have time for a meeting"

how naive this guy can be

Looks like the UFC better start looking for other venues outside of Vegas, because it looks like Nevada has had enough of their bs.

UFC should rent a cruise ship or one of those big tankers in the ocean and host fights there. International waters there's no drug testing or laws. Also lucky for Cain all of the fights will be at exactly sea level so he shouldn't have any cardio issues.

DC recently said he can't fight for a bit anyway. Said on the Helwani awards show that his expected retirement date of March would most likely be pushed back because of injury. Besides, Lesnar can pay the fine when he feels. I'm sure UFC would front him the cost anyway.

Lesnar will find the real killers.

550663.jpg

I thought for sure the last time we saw Brock was it. Everyone knew he was gonna pop after UFC 200 - he did, to the surprise of no one, and simply fucked off into the sunset with pro-wrestling to cushion his bank account until retirement. Now are we really gonna let this sad fat sack of bumpkin whiteness enter our beloved sport to make a joke of it again? Fuck him, stay out Brock. You look like you have a cowpatty on your head and big dick on your chest. Stay gone

i know you're trying to be witty and stuff, but, lol @ how dumb some sherdoggers are.

if he is suspended, CSAC won't grant him a license. Jon WASN'T Suspended nor did NSAC think things were suspect enough to suspend or pull him from the bout, they just didn't have time to have a meeting in front of all the commissioners.

Are people really this obtuse?

"they just didn't have time for a meeting"

how naive this guy can be
giphy.gif

Dude's a millionaire, that's nothing to him but okay lol.

Brock should just snitch on people like JJ and fight in another state. Is normal

So CSAC doesn't have access to the internet? That's pretty sad. Sounds like someone from CSAC got a nice bag of cash from Santa aka Dana White.

They were banned by Sherdog mods a couple years back.

Why is it so high? Is it a set % of his purse for that fight? Or are they just trying to shake him down because he's a big name?

DC should pay it for him since he has selective outrage over PED use.

Back