News Brock Lesnar suspended indefinitely until his fine is paid

Only Here for Attachments

World Ultimate Fighting Entertainment
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.mmaweekly.com/brock-lesnar-has-yet-to-pay-quarter-million-dollar-fine-in-nevada

One hurdle Lesnar has yet to clear is the matter of a $250,000 fine that he owes to Nevada. As part of his doping-violation sanctions following the Hunt fight, Lesnar was assessed the quarter-million-dollar fine by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. It is a fine that he has yet to pay.

As a result, Lesnar remains under an indefinite suspension in Nevada.

“(Lesnar) is still suspended based on his fine,” NSAC executive director Bob Bennett told MMAWeekly.com in July when a Cormier vs. Lesnar bout first appeared likely. “He is required to pay the fine or set up a payment plan with the Attorney General’s Office (to get cleared from the suspension).”

Bennett confirmed to MMAWeekly.com this week that Lesnar has yet to address the $250,000 fine.

bork1}

He’s still getting to the bottom of it. Relax.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>P

Theres always California for when NSAC doesnt license

Crazy that he only has to pay it if he wants to re-register as a fighter. That's not a fine, its a fee.

Dana will pay that fine himself if he has to.

He's just waiting for Dana to pay it which he will do if he wants Brock to fight again.

Pay to fight?
bork1}

WME-IMG will take care of it when it's time for him to return.

Looks like the UFC better start looking for other venues outside of Vegas, because it looks like Nevada has had enough of their bs.

I can see it now. Brock raging out

Brock: "Brock crush puny fine!"

Brock: okay so who am I making this check out to? NSAC? Lowercase or capital? Alright, great, great. Yeah im rich af. Okay thanks, bye.

Theres always California for when NSAC doesnt license

i know you're trying to be witty and stuff, but, lol @ how dumb some sherdoggers are.

if he is suspended, CSAC won't grant him a license. Jon WASN'T Suspended nor did NSAC think things were suspect enough to suspend or pull him from the bout, they just didn't have time to have a meeting in front of all the commissioners.

Are people really this obtuse?

I wonder if Jerry Jones still wants UFC at his stadium?

So that means he's fighting in Los Angeles California right???

i know you're trying to be witty and stuff, but, lol @ how dumb some sherdoggers are.

if he is suspended, CSAC won't grant him a license. Jon WASN'T Suspended nor did NSAC think things were suspect enough to suspend or pull him from the bout, they just didn't have time to have a meeting in front of all the commissioners.

csac also stated that information regarding jones' recent failures were withheld from them.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12...e-finding-information-before-december-hearing

Seems like he actually WAS suspended.... hmmm. Why wasn't he suspended again? Not 'cause he's "Innocent", not because he DIDN'T use Vitamin S.

That's right, he snitched like a li'l bitch. Not on suspension merely via technicality.

Back