Brock Lesnar Before & After Entering The USADA Testing Pool

It depends on your definition of many. Alistair and Cain wouldn't be afraid. I'm sure DC isn't afraid either. I would shit my pants though. He's huge. Deflated now that he's clean, but he'd still rip me in half.

Obviously the guys you mentioned would be in the 0.01% of the planet would wouldnt be scared by a raging Lesner charging at them

He's been taking steroids since his teenage years.

Brock is probably going to look like shit by January.

I can't wrap my head around the idea of preferring to watch the guy on the right in a cage fight, for the "sanctity" of the sport and the "safety" of the children.

Ironically, USADA is for people who have never competed at anything physical.

Like the basketball scout said, you can't teach height
Likewise, you can't teach big
He big
Don't count him out

How many shirtless Brock threads does this place go through?

Doesnt look terrible, but DC is still wiping the floor with him. He does look noticeably less jacked/defined, though. Welcome to USADA you cheating fuck.

Weight cut for the WWE?

205-041718-9.png

struggling to find actual photos from summerslam that show him properly. best I could do

cqbngt4ukaavgtd.0.0.jpg

heres an older photo from a similar angle

lesnar.jpg

hes lost a bit, but not much.

Yet again more proof that sherbros don't like gyms.

Train cardio, be a jacked up 300 lbs 40 y/o 24/7.. cause that's how it works.

That isnt true

If you knew they were pro fighters yeah you wou;d be scared, but the vast majority of the world dont know fighters, so say if some normal looking human,like Rockhold tried to come at you-you wouldnt be terrified

Fair enough. I should have said most informed, unarmed persons would have reason to be terrified if any professional fighter were angry and coming at them.

What sort of effect does that weight and the steroids have on his heart

I don't know if the steroids affect the heart directly but being that massive will definitely strain the ticker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back