Brock Lesnar Before & After Entering The USADA Testing Pool

Yep, Overeem too.
FotorCreated-31.jpg

What sort of effect does that weight and the steroids have on his heart

hes still going to be on something. brock has the money to beat the tests. there is a reason he can stop his crazy usage and still seem somewhat normal. animal testosterone is undetectable. lots of shit he does he can't be caught for. It was weird he failed the pre and in competition test for 200 but jones also failed his test and something tells me those both had a similar set up they thought was undetectable. both jones and brock likely have access to the same drugs due to their wealth and connection to wwe and the nfl. to say they are on nothing is dumb. there is sooo much athletes can still get away with. he wont be uber brock but hes still going to be brock.

hes still going to be on something. brock has the money to beat the tests. there is a reason he can stop his crazy usage and still seem somewhat normal. animal testosterone is undetectable. lots of shit he does he can't be caught for. It was weird he failed the pre and in competition test for 200 but jones also failed his test and something tells me those both had a similar set up they thought was undetectable. both jones and brock likely have access to the same drugs due to their wealth and connection to wwe and the nfl. to say they are on nothing is dumb. there is sooo much athletes can still get away with. he wont be uber brock but hes still going to be brock.

He wasn't even caught with a steroid, but Clomiphene

Hes still the vanilla gorilla and there arent many men on the planet wouldnt be terrified if he was angry and coming for them
It depends on your definition of many. Alistair and Cain wouldn't be afraid. I'm sure DC isn't afraid either. I would shit my pants though. He's huge. Deflated now that he's clean, but he'd still rip me in half.

In his defense two things,

There are thousands of products any gym rat can take from Vitamin Shop/GNC that will give you energy and mass gains that are banned by USADA on junk science or how they interfere with the available testing.

Second, if he has started training for MMA again and not just lifting for mass and show, I would expect to see him slimming up.

Hes still the vanilla gorilla and there arent many men on the planet wouldnt be terrified if he was angry and coming for them

Most unarmed people in their right mind would be terrified if any professional fighter were angry and coming for them (e.g., War Machine's victims).

maybe he's gonna turn into cardio brock. lean mean jacked white boy lol. not like its gonna help when dc shuts off his nervous system with a short hook or uppercut

Tyron after weight cut
Tyron-Woodley1.jpg

Yoel after weight cut
yoel-romero-ufc-213-official-weigh-ins1.jpg

Conor before and after
conor-mcgregor-weigh-in-comparison.jpg
You don't have to prove anything to me.
I was just making a facetious comment to the other guy lol

yeah but its basically the same deal. everyone knows why an athlete would be using that. especially brock.

I know
That was not what I was replying to

I replied to how surprising Brock was caught when he has enough money & resources for steroids that are harder to detect

I know
That was not what I was replying to

I replied to how surprising Brock was caught when he has enough money & resources for steroids that are harder to detect

ohh okay yeah very surprising but same thing happened to jones.
Jones and anderson also for some reason thought no one knew about the performance enhancing effects of boner pills. many pro athletes use them and they can have similar effects to steroid use.

so maybe they just get carried away and stupid? idk. or maybe they realize they will fail but if they fail for something there are things that wont seem as bad to the general public. except when the internet exposes you

i wish we could see the rematch with hunt. that would be awesome. a motivated hunt avenging another loss to a roided up hw.

Most unarmed people in their right mind would be terrified if any professional fighter were angry and coming for them (e.g., War Machine's victims).

That isnt true

If you knew they were pro fighters yeah you wou;d be scared, but the vast majority of the world dont know fighters, so say if some normal looking human,like Rockhold tried to come at you-you wouldnt be terrified

Even if you dont know who Brock is, his size and face are pretty damn terrifying

Back