• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock is not afraid of punches(Myth debunked)

Prime Carwin’s right hand could probably take down a horse. Who wouldn’t flinch?

ScratchyCoordinatedGadwall-small.gif

Lol, how did they train a horse to fake a knockdown so flawlessly?

Yeah he might have actually fought Herring, Couture, and Mir in their prime while still not being able to handle getting hit in the face. Or he would have faced the best competition in the world at the time. Die hard WWE and Brock fans are hilarious.
We will never know obviously. But his talent, his wrestling ability, athletic ability off the charts.. I think you start him at a very young age it’s a different ballgame. That’s just my opinion. As is he had great success. Starting late.

Yeah he might have actually fought Herring, Couture, and Mir in their prime while still not being able to handle getting hit in the face. Or he would have faced the best competition in the world at the time. Die hard WWE and Brock fans are hilarious.
BTW Herring lol. He was a fucking can..

Brock whoops that turd 10/10..

BTW Herring lol. He was a fucking can..

Brock whoops that turd 10/10..

That "can" was probably Brock's third best win.

<36>

You're not helping your argument. Heath was actually quite good, it's a shame you didn't see him before that fight.

That "can" was probably Brock's third best win.

<36>

You're not helping your argument. Heath was actually quite good, it's a shame you didn't see him before that fight.
Brock didn’t have some all-time great career. I never said he did. Heath is a can. 30 years old with all that experience and he got his ass handed to him..

What is my argument exactly? Do you even know?

Brock didn’t have some all-time great career. I never said he did. Heath is a can. 30 years old with all that experience and he got his ass handed to him..

Well, your first argument was that diverticulitis definitively caused Brock to fold like a chair.

Your second argument is:

"if this man came out of college 21 or 22 years of age, and got with the top fight camp. Holy fucking shit. I really believe he’s the heavyweight greatest of all time and it’s not even close."

Heath being his third best win yet being a can doesn't bode well for this argument since you're basing it off the success he did have later on.

Thanks for trying though bud.

There aren't that many people who react well to being punched by a heavyweight, certainly not a guy who never had a striking contest until his mid-30s.

Brock was a physically tough guy and was gifted with a good chin, but he was too old to make full use of those talents. Nobody ever really "put him out" and he still had his faculties when he was stopped, but he just didn't have the reactions of a veteran boxer or kickboxer. When the heat was put on him, he panicked, and didn't know what to do.

This is pretty much what you would expect from a novice striker, which is what Brock was.

Well, your first argument was that diverticulitis definitively caused Brock to fold like a chair.

“Diverticulitis surgery can be risky. The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS) recommend it only in the following circumstances: When the colon has ruptured, causing the abdomen to leak or develop serious inflammation. This is called peritonitis and requires emergency surgery”

Yeah I’m sure none of that had any impact with a 265 pound all-time great striker juiced up on steroids kicking and kneeing him in the stomach. Nah none whatsoever.

to the second point. I never said he was an all-time great. All I ever said was with proper training from a young age sky was the limit. Yes I saw GOAT potential.. Pretty easy observation if you paid attention to his career. He was immensely talented, and miles ahead athletically of everybody in the sport. At 30 years old with limited training he became the heavyweight champion of the world in the UFC. And defending the championship two times.

“Diverticulitis surgery can be risky. The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS) recommend it only in the following circumstances: When the colon has ruptured, causing the abdomen to leak or develop serious inflammation. This is called peritonitis and requires emergency surgery”

Yeah I’m sure none of that had any impact with a 265 pound all-time great striker juiced up on steroids kicking and kneeing him in the stomach. Nah none whatsoever.

to the second point. I never said he was an all-time great. All I ever said was with proper training from a young age sky was the limit. Yes I saw GOAT potential.. Pretty easy observation if you paid attention to his career. He was immensely talented, and miles ahead athletically of everybody in the sport. At 30 years old with limited training he became the heavyweight champion of the world in the UFC. And defending the championship two times.

Yeah no shit there's risks but you have no clue the extent to which it played a role in him folding as usual.

You said exactly what I quoted. If Herring is a can it weakens your argument. It's not difficult to figure out...it's like you're trying not to think.

Yeah no shit there's risks but you have no clue the extent to which it played a role in him folding as usual.

You said exactly what I quoted. If Herring is a can it weakens your argument. It's not difficult to figure out...it's like you're trying not to think.

I just laid out for you how serious that medical issue is. There’s nothing else to say.

Again what is my argument in regards to his career? Consider the age he would’ve been in the UFC in his youth, and tell me who exactly is going to beat the shit out of him? He’s miles ahead athletically of a sport that at that time was not remotely evolved.. It was the most one dimensional it’s ever been. Tito used to run 205 in the UFC.. In 2002 Brock is 25.. Outside of heavyweights landing lucky haymakers on him, they are getting taken down and beaten up over and over and over again. Herring had 40+ fights and was only 30 years old. Brock with two MMA fights beat the shit out of him. So in 2002 who is going to stop that in the UFC?

I just laid out for you how serious that medical issue is. There’s nothing else to say.

Again what is my argument in regards to his career? Consider the age he would’ve been in the UFC in his youth, and tell me who exactly is going to beat the shit out of him? He’s miles ahead athletically of a sport that at that time was not remotely evolved.. It was the most one dimensional it’s ever been. Tito used to run 205 in the UFC.. In 2002 Brock is 25.. Outside of heavyweights landing lucky haymakers on him, they are getting taken down and beaten up over and over and over again. Herring had 40+ fights and was only 30 years old. Brock with two MMA fights beat the shit out of him. So in 2002 who is going to stop that in the UFC?

Yeah there's nothing else to say. He folded like a chair.

Brock's third best win is a "can"...

"if this man came out of college 21 or 22 years of age, and got with the top fight camp. Holy fucking shit. I really believe he’s the heavyweight greatest of all time and it’s not even close."

<36>

Keep going, this is actually hilarious.

Yeah there's nothing else to say. He folded like a chair.

Brock's third best win is a "can"...

<36>

Keep going, this is actually hilarious.
What about Randy? Who almost beat him and is 2 decades and 5 weight classes below Brock ? What happens if he started at 22 and was same size as brock lol?

Brock should have went into MMA right after college instead of WWE. He'd be a GOAT heavyweight.

The Heath Herring that fought Lesnar was very far removed from the Heath Herring that gave Tom Erikson one of his only losses. Age is not the biggest factor in this equation it was miles.

Back