Brock is laughing all the way to the bank

Of course it would be nice if Hunt got compensation. Even the dumbest kids know that Brock wouldn't have won without the steroids. However, if it wasn't for the steroids, we wouldn't even know who Brock Lesnar is. He would just be a normal guy at 180 lbs, working somewhere, and we wouldn't want that eiter?

I think the bust is a pretty bad punishment for Brock. Most people were laughing at him the last time he left the UFC, and now even more are laughing, and even his youngest fans know that he won all his fights just because of steroids. It will follow him the rest of his life. If they take a chunk of his money as well, it would be great.

He will hide in the woods with his rifle, and pretend he doesn't care and say that he made a shitload of money because of this, so fuck everyone else... but his ego is hurt so bad, his legacy is broken, and he will always be labelled a cheater

Last edited:
PED's can give you cardio & strength. They can help you overcome muscle fatigue. The truth is we simply don't know how Brock would have done had he not cheated by taking illegal substances. We don't know if his strength was enhanced by substances, we don't know if the only reason he was able to wrestle for 15 minutes was bc he cheated with PED's. We don't know & prob never will.

Oh so if you take PED's then you don't have to do anything and you automatically have great cardio?

not only should he give back every cent of his received money, but he should also pay some of his own money as a fine

Laughing all the way to Suplex City

Oh so if you take PED's then you don't have to do anything and you automatically have great cardio?
Far better cardio than you would without them. EPO helps your cardio immensely. I'm not saying that's the reason Brock was able to wrestle successfully for 3 rounds, I'm saying it might be. We'll never know for sure. He cheated us of that opportunity. & for that he should be fined & suspended & the "win" overturned.

So... He came back to end his career on a high note (going out with a victory instead of two back to back losses), spin doctored his previous losses by blaming it on his tummy disease, bragged that he was "the toughest son of a bitch in the world" for beating a murderous puncher after a five year layoff... Only for it to all be invalidiated due to him failing two separate tests, and I'm supposed to think he isn't feeling a little shamed?

This is Brock Lesnar, Lockard. The same guy who thinks LEGACIES are for losers.

Brock won't feel shame about this. He will only be pissed off that he won't be able to fight again. Nothing more, nothing less. So yes. You *ARE* supposed to think he isn't feeling a little shamed.

While the whole mma world is going nuts.
As he said , this was only for 1 fight. So he jumped in , cheated ( tested positive in and out of competition)
made his 2.5 million + whatever hidden bonuses . not bad huh ? Sure , he will get to the bottom of it my ass. Go ahead, suspend him for 2 years , make it 20, like he cares. There was absolutely no punishment for him for what he did .
So i do agree with Hunto.
How about this. You get caught cheating , you must return your fight money.
Lets see what brock what be saying if he had to lose 2.5 million.
Just lol.

Far better cardio than you would without them. EPO helps your cardio immensely. I'm not saying that's the reason Brock was able to wrestle successfully for 3 rounds, I'm saying it might be. We'll never know for sure. He cheated us of that opportunity. & for that he should be fined & suspended & the "win" overturned.

I'm saying it's not. Also everyone takes something legal or illegal that gives an advantage. Clean up the sport and you still have a shit load of legal things that makes it unfair.

I don't think they should have to return their fight money. That just seems wrong no matter what they've done. Obviously a penalty but you can't make people fight for free...even cheaters. Especially when their name value basically saved a card that was otherwise fucked.

boo

If it's ok to take some of a fighters purse for missing weight, it should be ok to take some of their purse for PEDs.
Allow me to pose a situation to show you why that idea is stupid.

There are two fighters- Terence and Philip. Both Terence and Philip are both signed to make a yearly income of $300,000 fight thrice a year for two years. Terence comes in overweight twice during his contract causing him to lose $60,000 the first year, but he still makes weight for the rest of his contract, leaving him with a total payout of $540,000 with the ability to still earn for the next two years.. Philip, however, has been popped for steroids after the fifth fight on his contract, leaving him with a total payout of $500,000 without the ability to earn for the next two years.

In the above situation, who do you believe came out on top, Terence- the fighter who $40,000 more and the ability to keep earning for the next two years - or Philip- the fighter who made $40,000 less and will not be able to earn for the next two years?

The punishment for being caught is sufficient.

There are two fighters- Terence and Philip. Both Terence and Philip are both signed to make a yearly income of $300,000 fight thrice a year for two years. Terence comes in overweight twice during his contract causing him to lose $60,000 the first year, but he still makes weight for the rest of his contract, leaving him with a total payout of $540,000 with the ability to still earn for the next two years.. Philip, however, has been popped for steroids after the fifth fight on his contract, leaving him with a total payout of $500,000 without the ability to earn for the next two years.

In the above situation, who do you believe came out on top, Terence- the fighter who $40,000 more and the ability to keep earning for the next two years - or Philip- the fighter who made $40,000 less and will not be able to earn for the next two years?

I don't think they should have to return their fight money. That just seems wrong no matter what they've done. Obviously a penalty but you can't make people fight for free...even cheaters. Especially when their name value basically saved a card that was otherwise fucked.

If i build you a house that is a pile of shit which falls down and kills your dog how much should i be paid?

Now what if i deliberately did a shit job to save time?

Lesnar could have been knocked out at any moment no matter what he put in his body. PED's are not magic drugs they don't turn you into amazing fighters. Brock was already strong and already had wrestling skill.

Brock didn't think it was enough to face Hunt, nor should you.

Are you new to pro sports ? are you aware that the level of cheating is very high.. close to 80-90% in any pro sport that has large money in it ?

WTF are we even talking about here..

serveimage

The punishment for being caught is sufficient.

How about the Brock example?

Back