Brock is laughing all the way to the bank

So just let them cheat ? How would you feel if you are mark hunt and besides fighting a gorilla as big as brock , that gorilla is on steroids. we are talking about hunts life .

Are you new to pro sports ? are you aware that the level of cheating is very high.. close to 80-90% in any pro sport that has large money in it ?

WTF are we even talking about here..

Lesnar could have been knocked out at any moment no matter what he put in his body. PED's are not magic drugs they don't turn you into amazing fighters. Brock was already strong and already had wrestling skill.
yes. but did you see how fresh he looked in the 3rd round ??

While the whole mma world is going nuts.
As he said , this was only for 1 fight. So he jumped in , cheated ( tested positive in and out of competition)
made his 2.5 million + whatever hidden bonuses . not bad huh ? Sure , he will get to the bottom of it my ass. Go ahead, suspend him for 2 years , make it 20, like he cares. There was absolutely no punishment for him for what he did .
So i do agree with Hunto.
How about this. You get caught cheating , you must return your fight money.
Lets see what brock what be saying if he had to lose 2.5 million.

well shit Hunt cheated as well. Grabbed the shit out of the fence a few times. Blatant cheating. He loses his fight money as well

Chael said on his recent podcast with Juliana Peña that it's usually written into the contracts that if you fail any of the pre/post fight drug tests that any bonus included in your contract would be negated.

I wonder if this only applies to back room bonus, performance bonus or PPV bonus or if it pertains to any of the above at all. Guess we will find out in the coming weeks once all the details emerge.

Brock fucking came in, took teh monies, walked out and rode off into the sunset truly not giving a fuck about anyone's opinions of him and all this "steroid injustice." Brock never claimed to be a fuckin samurai with honor. He's a white boy and he's jacked, deal with it!

And this is why I will always be a fan.
8zKB5DG.png
<---Gives no fucks

Last edited:
Chael said on his recent podcast with Juliana Peña that it's usually written into the contracts that if you fail any of the pre/post fight drug tests that any bonus included in your contract would be negated.

I wonder if this only applies to back room bonus, performance bonus or PPV bonus or if it pertains to any of the above at all. Guess we will find out in the coming weeks once all the details emerge.

I don't think they should have to return their fight money. That just seems wrong no matter what they've done. Obviously a penalty but you can't make people fight for free...even cheaters. Especially when their name value basically saved a card that was otherwise fucked.
Yeah, I actually agree with hunt & I'm ecstatic he's speaking out, but anyone asking for a cheater to be fined 100% of their purse just isn't being logical/realistic.

If he has any self-respect, he'll be embarassed for getting caught cheating.

I don't think "embarassed" would be the word. I think he'd be more "annoyed" that he won't be able to fight again.

In the end, Brock got his money and his way. See you next week on RAW! lol

Lesnar could have been knocked out at any moment no matter what he put in his body. PED's are not magic drugs they don't turn you into amazing fighters. Brock was already strong and already had wrestling skill.
Who knows if he would have been that strong or been able to wrestle a full 15 minutes if he hadn't taken those PED's? The truth is Brock robbed us of knowing by cheating for this fight, & he should be punished.

Mark should definitely be upset but people expecting Brock to give his earnings to Hunt is ridiculous.

They have a contract for a reason and Brock may forfeit his purse or pay a fine to the NSAC or whatever else, but you can't however make up a punishment when a breach of contract occurs.

People should can even ask for Brock to get a bare ass paddling in the town square but it has as much of a chance of happening as anything else not in writting.

Who knows if he would have been that strong or been able to wrestle a full 15 minutes if he hadn't taken those PED's? The truth is Brock robbed us of knowing by cheating for this fight, & he should be punished.

He would have. You don't need PED's for cardio. His wrestling skills were not created by drugs.

yes. but did you see how fresh he looked in the 3rd round ??

He laid on top of Hunt for 3 rounds. Zero transitions or effort had to be put forth. He held him down and punched him. It's not like he did threw a ton of heavy shots standing and ran around the ring. Plus PED's doesn't dictate someone's complete gas tank. It gives you boosts as does a lot of legal shit.

I don't think "embarassed" would be the word. I think he'd be more "annoyed" that he won't be able to fight again.

In the end, Brock got his money and his way. See you next week on RAW! lol

So... He came back to end his career on a high note (going out with a victory instead of two back to back losses), spin doctored his previous losses by blaming it on his tummy disease, bragged that he was "the toughest son of a bitch in the world" for beating a murderous puncher after a five year layoff... Only for it to all be invalidiated due to him failing two separate tests, and I'm supposed to think he isn't feeling a little shamed?

He would have. You don't need PED's for cardio. His wrestling skills were not created by drugs.
PED's can give you cardio & strength. They can help you overcome muscle fatigue. The truth is we simply don't know how Brock would have done had he not cheated by taking illegal substances. We don't know if his strength was enhanced by substances, we don't know if the only reason he was able to wrestle for 15 minutes was bc he cheated with PED's. We don't know & prob never will.

While the whole mma world is going nuts.
As he said , this was only for 1 fight. So he jumped in , cheated ( tested positive in and out of competition)
made his 2.5 million + whatever hidden bonuses . not bad huh ? Sure , he will get to the bottom of it my ass. Go ahead, suspend him for 2 years , make it 20, like he cares. There was absolutely no punishment for him for what he did .
So i do agree with Hunto.
How about this. You get caught cheating , you must return your fight money.
Lets see what brock what be saying if he had to lose 2.5 million.
He could face up to a 1.875 million dollar fine from the NSAC, so I wouldn't call that no punishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back