News Britney Spears's Family and Ex report she is on Meth and 'in an extremely dangerous place'.

She seems to have taken a bunch of fully nude pics of herself at the beach and posted censored versions. Who's the one taking the pics?

e1dc5e26c772b4de1a72b699bc866102.gif

She could probably get $100,000,000+ from a Vegas residency, and likely a free Presidential Suite while she's doing it. She should do that.
<mma4>
Pretty sure she had a residency at one of the Vegas hotels at one point.

EDIT: I see this has been answered.

Fuck it, just give me control of her money. I'd do a better job than the people currently involved.

I remember when all the free Britney shit was going on. It was me and one other poster that were the only ones arguing for her to stay under the conservatorship of her dad.

Clearly she's not able to take care of herself nor her money. She's going to end up completely broke now.

I remember when all the free Britney shit was going on. It was me and one other poster that were the only ones arguing for her to stay under the conservatorship of her dad.

Clearly she's not able to take care of herself nor her money. She's going to end up completely broke now.
So you're saying I have a chance now...

Unnerving Video

Britney Spears fans have admitted they are worried about the star after her latest [She has a new one now, which is below.] Instagram video.

The pop princess... [often] posts clips showing her flaunting her curves in an array of outfits. But her latest sparked concern, as some fans seemed to think she was glancing worriedly at someone off camera.

In the clip, Britney - whose long-running conservatorship was finally lifted in 2021 – had her long blonde hair loose over her shoulders and was wearing a show-stopping red halter-neck dress. As she walked towards the camera she ran her hands over the silky fabric.

However there was a brief moment when she peeked off to the side and seemed to be looking at someone, and fans didn’t like it. Comments appeared to have been switched off on the Instagram post so several headed to X to talk about it.

“Is someone forcing Britney Spears to make these videos?” asked one baffled fan, asking why the star was 'glancing to the right nervously'. Another posted: “Anyone else seeing it?? Or just me?!”

“Is somebody controlling her and making her do all these videos??” said another of her admirers. One agreed: “This isn’t good. I have a bad feeling watching this.”

“Def looks weird how she’s looking to the right too,” said someone else. Another fan suggested that it was 'a cry for help'. And another chimed in: “Something is very off with all of her videos imo.”

However, others insisted that some people were just reading too much into it. One asked: “You guys seriously think there's someone forcing Brittney to dance endlessly, and post videos? For what?”

“I wondered about that, I don't think so, she might be a little troubled but I think she's doing it voluntarily,” said another. And somebody else remarked: "Just living her best life.”

Mental Health and Drug Situation

Britney Spears is in increasing danger of hurting herself or others, or even worse - so say numerous people in and around her life, and they are scared for her and believe the only path for long-term survival is another conservatorship.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ that Britney's mental health has been in a tailspin since the conservatorship ended. They say she often is not taking the meds that stabilise her, and she is drinking and using various drugs, which is especially dangerous because she has substance abuse problems that sent her to rehab multiple times.

We're told Britney has radical mood swings and often goes into rages that end in... violence. There are times we're told it's impossible to communicate with her because she can't engage in rational conversation.

britney-spears-breakdown-and-comeback

What's even more problematic... we're told her current boyfriend, Paul Soliz, a felon, is running her household... and... life. TMZ broke the story earlier this month: Britney and Soliz got into a... fight after a night of drinking at the Chateau Marmont hotel on the Sunset Strip, where she ended up half-naked in the hallway, screaming at people. An ambulance was called after Britney hurt her ankle... badly. They also got into a fight in a Vegas hotel room that caused so much damage that Britney paid the hotel thousands of dollars for repairs.

Paul has reportedly been charged with multiple misdemeanours and at least one felony, according to court documents, such as possession of a firearm in December 2022, when he was employed by Britney. Also, in September 2023 Paul was seen at the San Fernando Superior Court after allegedly violating his probation.

NYPICHPDPICT000034366652.jpg

... it became apparent Britney was getting drugs from someone, and it was so alarming people handling the conservatorship went to the judge, who signed an order authorising the monitoring of Britney's communication devices to determine who was supplying her drugs. To be clear, the judge believed a drug dealer was fuelling Britney's addiction, and authorised the surveillance.

Our sources have asked us to post this story because they believe [that] without people understanding the reason for the surveillance, there would be no way a judge would 'have the balls' to withstand public pressure to create a new conservatorship.

Every source we've spoken... [to] says... if things continue the way they have been going, Britney is in grave danger.

History of Homewrecking

Britney Spears is currently making headlines for her new romance with felon and father-of-nine Paul Soliz.

According to Soliz's ex-partner Nicole Mancilla - who is also a mother to five of his children - the handyman cheated on her with the pop star. She also alleged that Soliz had failed to pay child support for any of his nine children.

84438195-13381115-image-a-175_1714768800919.jpg

Mancilla

The 42-year-old has quite the history of flings with married and taken men, most notably with her second husband Kevin Federline.

When she met Federline back in 2004 he already had a pregnant fiancée at home, as well as a two-year-old daughter.

The pair hooked up the first night they met and were married within three months.

Britney denied knowing that Kevin was engaged with a newborn baby in her memoir The Woman in Me.

She wrote: 'I was living in a bubble and I didn't have a lot of good, close friends to confide in and get advice from. I had no idea until after we'd been together for a while and someone told me, "You know he has a new baby, right?"'

However Fedlerine's ex, Shar Jackson, claims otherwise, telling Dailymail.com last October that not only was Britney aware of their relationship, she also waited outside the Orange County hospital as Shar gave birth to her second child with Kevin.

los-angeles-ca-january-12-1999-singer-shar-jackson-at-the-american-music-awards-in-los-angeles-paul-smith-featureflash-T1GREB.jpg

Jackson

Surprisingly the Popozão rapper wasn't the first unavailable dancer that caught Britney's eye.

One year before she met K-Fed Britney enjoyed a brief but steamy fling with her choreographer Columbus Short....

Short was married to wife Brandi at the time, but that didn't stop him from spending a wild night of partying with the Toxic singer.

0ef71b61da6e188f13482d726df554ea.jpg

Brandi Short

"It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage. Sadly we're now getting divorced." he said.

The next married man that caught Britney's eye was paparazzo Adnan Ghalib, whom she dated between 2007 and 2008.

When he met Britney the British-born photographer had been married to wife AzLynn Berry for five years.

14132072441_859b97c9a0.jpg

Berry

Speaking about Spears destroying her marriage, Berry told US Weekly in January: "I'm so f**king grateful that, for whatever reason, this unbelievable person walked into my husband's life and removed him from mine."

Last edited:
Back