International British ministers call president ‘doolally’ and Biden ignoring Boris Johnson’s calls

That's actually preferable. If Biden and Trudeau chatted it would open up a black hole of obliviousness to a universe populated by lost John Travoltas. Kind of a good thing Biden thinks phones are hidden in little girls outfits.

good gracious you’re so not funny at all and you try so hard.

Britain is obviously an important ally, so Biden should've taken the call, but let's not act like there has been no talks between the US and Britain.
Their teams have been talking to each other. And when these phone calls get set up, there's an agenda laid out on what it's about.

Boris probably wanted to convince Joe to do more in Afghanistan, and old man Joe was probably just not going to waste his time because he made his mind up on the issue.

Lol. You still trying to stalk me? Have you ever contributed anything of note to any topic ever?

Damned "show ignored content" button.

How is this stalking you? I saw your post, saw how hard you tried, didn’t laugh and commented on it. Is that stalking?

How is this stalking you? I saw your post, saw how hard you tried, didn’t laugh and commented on it. Is that stalking?
So nothing on topic, yet again, just trying to talk shit about a poster. At least you didn't use words you don't understand this time, I'll give you that much.

Lol. You still trying to stalk me? Have you ever contributed anything of note to any topic ever?

Damned "show ignored content" button.

Lol. I gotta admit, I'm quite pleased he has found a new target for his suppressed homosexual fantasies.

So nothing on topic, yet again, just trying to talk shit about a poster. At least you didn't use words you don't understand this time, I'll give you that much.

Yeah your post was soooo on topic. And you’re the definition of a blowhard windbag

They were all making fun of Trump because little rocket man called him "dotard". Who cares then and who cares now?.
No one was really taking Mr. Failed state's "dotard" comment serious though.

Yeah your post was soooo on topic. And you’re the definition of a blowhard windbag
@Ruprecht @Khabib Khanate
You guys wanna get this guy off my ass? I'm not interested in OT style of discussion but can turn really cunty if he keeps it up. Look up our back and forth history. The guy doesn't discuss, doesn't bring up any points, just tries to insult and instigates. Literally trolling. I'm not interested in childish arguments.

As for you Kong? Pointing out how both Biden and Trudeau are out of touch is right on point when the two of them come up in a post.

@Ruprecht @Khabib Khanate
You guys wanna get this guy off my ass? I'm not interested in OT style of discussion but can turn really cunty if he keeps it up. Look up our back and forth history. The guy doesn't discuss, doesn't bring up any points, just tries to insult and instigates. Literally trolling. I'm not interested in childish arguments.

As for you Kong? Pointing out how both Biden and Trudeau are out of touch is right on point when the two of them come up in a post.

lol. “Miss smith, Miss smith, you forgot to give us science homework this weekend!”

Lol. I gotta admit, I'm quite pleased he has found a new target for his suppressed homosexual fantasies.
I had a brainfart near the start of the pandemic and tried to talk to him. He was on his usual rant about conservatives while also praising essential workers at the same time. I pointed out that many of the people he wished death on (Republicans) are also those he was praising (essential workers). Well that caused a short circuit in his brain so now he gets a hair up his ass every once in a while and tries his hand at being an insult bot focused at me. He can't compute that two things can be true at the same time. Sad!

In a cosmic turn of events, Joe is doing a pretty good job of pushing Britain back towards the EU.

The die hard Brexiteers will never change their mind. They'd literally see their children starve thay accept that maybe they were wrong. But there is a solid 10 to 15% luke warm Brexiteers who are starting to get buyers remorse. Mixed in with the heavily pro-Europe teenagers coming into voting age, I expect Britain will be back where it belongs within a few years.

Even the Chads like Le Pen, Draghi, Duda, and Orban know the best way to save European culture is to take over the EU from the inside, wrestling control from the left, not to burn it to the ground like the powers in Moscow and Beijing want.

Edit:

The press in Europe, even in Brexiteer Britian, is starting to talk seriously about federal Europe and a pan-European armed forces now too. If NATO is impotent without the US, then a euro-centric alliance will have to be built to prioritise European issues.

So they’d rather have Donald Moscow, who was willing and ready to sell them downthe river to Putin

Don’t buy it for a minute

So they’d rather have Donald Moscow, who was willing and ready to sell them downthe river to Putin

Don’t buy it for a minute

aluminium-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background-symbol-for-conspiracy-picture-id1257284419

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back