International British ministers call president ‘doolally’ and Biden ignoring Boris Johnson’s calls

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A furious war of words between the US and UK over the chaotic troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has seen a British call Biden “doolally” and the president ignore the prime minister calls.

The Biden administration looks childish and incompetent. Being the leader of the US means you should take calls from leaders of other countries.
https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-us-feuding-afghanistan-withdrawal-2021-9?amp
https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-us-feuding-afghanistan-withdrawal-2021-9?amp

That's Biden. That is how he always has been. He doesn't care.

Ah. Man you Brit types and your slang.
It’s true and I agree with your earlier post.

I've only ever heard it or seen it a couple of times in my life, pretty rare word here in Canada. Apparently pretty common lingo in the UK though.

And yes, hard to argue against Senile Joe and his diminishing mental faculties!

I've only ever heard it or seen it a couple of times in my life, pretty rare word here in Canada. Apparently pretty common lingo in the UK though.

And yes, hard to argue against Senile Joe and his diminishing mental faculties!
I know some Ozzie slang but never heard this before def a weird word

dude I think Joe on a cocktail but it’s obviously losing effect and he is circling that proverbial drain

In before the bidets rush in to defend him.

They were all making fun of Trump because little rocket man called him "dotard". Who cares then and who cares now?

Biden's admin not responding to Boris Johnson's calls is pretty bad though. Especially when it is something as serious as evacuating people from Kabul. You'd figure with Blinken's history in the Obama admin he would be a bit more competent than he's been. Given their rhetoric of incompetence towards the Trump admin, the entire Biden admin has been far less prepared on matters like this than they should be.

Elections have consequences. Make bad choices, get bad results. Go from most respected to least respected in the span of one administration. This is not on Biden - everyone knew what Biden and Harris were.

They were all making fun of Trump because little rocket man called him "dotard". Who cares then and who cares now?

Biden's admin not responding to Boris Johnson's calls is pretty bad though. Especially when it is something as serious as evacuating people from Kabul. You'd figure with Blinken's history in the Obama admin he would be a bit more competent than he's been. Given their rhetoric of incompetence towards the Trump admin, the entire Biden admin has been far less prepared on matters like this than they should be.
I believe I heard Canada actually reached out to Hillary because they couldn't get ahold of anyone in the current administration.

I believe I heard Canada actually reached out to Hillary because they couldn't get ahold of anyone in the current administration.
That's actually preferable. If Biden and Trudeau chatted it would open up a black hole of obliviousness to a universe populated by lost John Travoltas. Kind of a good thing Biden thinks phones are hidden in little girls outfits.

Back