Bring Sean O'Malley in against Zabit

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it's 10 lbs that's why it's a good fight. It gives him a step up in competition to prove he's elite. But since it's a weight class higher, it doesn't derail his career trajectory if he loses either. If Zabit wins, he gets a name on his resume. It's a great fight for both fighters.

It actually is a pretty neat fight and I like when fighters can fight people in other weight classes. However, if Zabit somehow loses to a guy from a lower weight category then he won’t get a TS in the near future thus it wouldn’t be in his best interest.

Sean has nothing to lose though with a loss

3 round Zabit, 5 round split decision to O'Malley...

Sean is really high on Cody's nuts right now. He ain't gonna fight Zabit unless the UFC pays him some big time money.

Come on man...
Sugar is a small 135er
Zabit is a big 145er
Blessed needs to start cutting weight for this one

Last edited:
Sugar's manager would never allow this. Insane fight for him take with no upside. Sugar is trying to get 135 belt, any fight he takes atm will be to advance that goal.

Tbf it's nigh on 2 years since he finished anyone so murder might be a touch excessive.

Also only 2 fights ago. Depending on the narrative you put on it.

O'Malley is untested on the ground, Majority of Zabit's finished are all subs. Huge size and weight difference. Murder may not be a bit excessive yes haha, dominant sub? Yeah.

Yair pisses me off, I hate those 1 fight per 2 years guys. They are the first to call for a title shot when they can't even finish a single training camp.

TS wants to see the first death in the octagon

<{JustBleed}>

Zabit would be wrestling with O'Malley after a couple exchanges

Different weight classes, you Peter puffer

I know it's 10 lbs that's why it's a good fight. It gives him a step up in competition to prove he's elite. But since it's a weight class higher, it doesn't derail his career trajectory if he loses either. If Zabit wins, he gets a name on his resume. It's a great fight for both fighters.
Size wise wouldn't be a big difference. O'Malley69 is huge for his weight class and cuts a lot. Would love to see this fight.

Back