Bring on Makhachev rematch

He also said other people wouldn't see it as a big fight, but that it's big for him. That pretty much rules out Oliveira, who is one of the biggest fights in all of the UFC at the moment.

My gut tells me it’s RDA. That’d be a great fight, but I think at this point in his career RDA loses by getting out paced.

I'd rather see Oliveira or Tsarukiyian vs Islam than Gaethje. Without BJJ, Gaethje will fold again once the fight hits the ground.

Now Tsarukiyian vs. Gaethje would be more interesting stylistically. But of course Gaethje won't take that fight.

if you think islam vs gaethje isn't competitive then arman vs gaethje also wouldn't be

Will Makhachev duck the rematch? He’s already been talking about retiring if he can’t get a money fight next.

They're going to have to make Gaethje/Islam and Olives/Tsarukyan now.
I love that. But part of me thinks Olives is a really bad matchup for Arman, he’s tall and rangey whereas Arman got those T-Rex arms.

Will Makhachev duck the rematch? He’s already been talking about retiring if he can’t get a money fight next.
I don’t blame him, the UFC keeps feeding him guys he’s already fought and beaten. Can you imagine if he fought Volk, Olives and Arman back to back? All rematches. Interesting for fans but boring for him.

Arman has looked like one win away form a title during his whole ufc tenure. The potential has always been there but he’s been missing that final push, tonight he made a stronger case than ever before of being ready

Gamrot vs Oliveira is a waste of time.

The math teacher can't hang with the top 5.

if you think islam vs gaethje isn't competitive then arman vs gaethje also wouldn't be
Gaethje probably gets grapple raped by both but I wouldn’t be against Gaethje vs Arman just to give Arman that high profile win and more hype going into a title shot.

shitty kickboxing match incoming

yes the first fight was awesome tho, cock was hard throughout it, amazing grappling

Islam has the kryptonite now for manlets because of the volk fights.

Arman's around Volk's size.

I love that. But part of me thinks Olives is a really bad matchup for Arman, he’s tall and rangey whereas Arman got those T-Rex arms.

I’d be 100% all in on supporting Charles, but his chin scares me vs Arman. The way Charles likes to go head to head on the feet may cost him dearly.

I respect Charles Olivera, but he's doesn't have anything for Islam.

Back