News Brian Ortega blasts 'b*tch' Korean Zombie for recent trash talk; rapper Jay Park

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score

Brian Ortega
is not taking Chan Sung Jung’s recent comments lightly.

The one that especially ticked off Ortega (14-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) was a response to a question Jung (16-5 MMA, 6-2 UFC) fielded about the possibility they would fight next. Jung and Ortega were scheduled to square off at UFC on ESPN+ 23 before Ortega withdrew due to injury.

“It doesn’t matter (if it’s) Holloway, Volkanovski, or Ortega ” Jung told ESPN. “But Ortega already ducked (me) once. (I) don’t need to fight a fighter that’s already ducked (me) one time.”

A former UFC title challenger, Ortega took to Instagram to respond to “The Korean Zombie.” Ortega first called out Jung before turning his attention to Korean rapper Jay Park, who was translating during the interview in question.

“When I saw him in Korea, he apologized and said sorry for the trash talk, and I said all good because at least you came at me like a man,” Ortega wrote in a comment. “Now you just a b*tch dawg. Jay Park welcome to the fight game don’t be surprised if I slap the (expletive) out of you when I see you. Having an injury and ducking are 2 different things.”

Park responded to Ortega’s comment, telling him not to shoot the messenger.

“Don’t shoot the messenger/translator,” Park wrote. “Can’t blame the man for trying to shake (expletive) up and get a title shot. Plus he got the performances to back it up. Respect to u for pulling up to Korea for press but (it’s) #teamzombie all day.”

Ortega was having none of it and fired back.

“In acts of war careful who you message for. Don’t let me see you. As for zombie (I’ll) see you too.”

Neither Jung, nor Ortega have their next fight booked at this time, though UFC president Dana White has stated the promotion is working on a featherweight contender fight between Ortega and Zabit Magomedsharipov.

giphy.gif

Ortega is a confirmed juice head. KZ would have KO’d this bum stiff

Max really gave this guy some CTE. No one cares about Ortega

Zabit will destroy him

Do these guys know that 10 years ago, Ortega was given a choice?

Zombie would've ko'd Ortega , if they fought...

Brian ducked Jeremy Stephens, no surprise. Jung would handle him

Oh yeah, and Brian Ortega had a choice

But all respect due for probably plowing Halle Barry and going balls deep

If they ever fight, I hope KZ KO's him stiff.

Last edited:
I heard the guy translating is a K Pop singer. Ortega bout to get flak from all of Asia. probably going to get hacked by crazy K Pop fans who get triggered by everything.

LOL..

Zombie literally buries Ortega. A 3 round dismantling or a quick finish similar to his performance vs Moicano..
Brian's only chance would literally be a Hail Mary submission.

Why is he mad at him for translating lmao

KZ pieces Ortega up on the feet easy

Ortega beats J Park with a sub in the 3rd after getting pieced up on the feet for the first 2 rounds

Brian trying to move the preverbal needle Joe

I heard the guy translating is a K Pop singer. Ortega bout to get flak from all of Asia. probably going to get hacked by crazy K Pop fans who get triggered by everything.

Apparently he also owns labels over there and I think his label owns KZ's management company. I might have misunderstood, though.

Ortega is a walking heavy bag that has good bjj and heavy hands (possibly due to the peds). Never get tired of watching Holloway use him as target practice.

Back