News Brian Ortega blasts 'b*tch' Korean Zombie for recent trash talk; rapper Jay Park

WTF is up with Ortega these days, when he came on the scene he seemed like such a humble guy, he was all about getting kids off the streets and building training centers and stuff. Seems like the fame went straight to his head, and honestly it seems like he's just doing it for the poon. Also, he is quickly becoming a POM (pull-out merchant)

Brian Ortega
is not taking Chan Sung Jung’s recent comments lightly.

The one that especially ticked off Ortega (14-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) was a response to a question Jung (16-5 MMA, 6-2 UFC) fielded about the possibility they would fight next. Jung and Ortega were scheduled to square off at UFC on ESPN+ 23 before Ortega withdrew due to injury.

“It doesn’t matter (if it’s) Holloway, Volkanovski, or Ortega ” Jung told ESPN. “But Ortega already ducked (me) once. (I) don’t need to fight a fighter that’s already ducked (me) one time.”

A former UFC title challenger, Ortega took to Instagram to respond to “The Korean Zombie.” Ortega first called out Jung before turning his attention to Korean rapper Jay Park, who was translating during the interview in question.

“When I saw him in Korea, he apologized and said sorry for the trash talk, and I said all good because at least you came at me like a man,” Ortega wrote in a comment. “Now you just a b*tch dawg. Jay Park welcome to the fight game don’t be surprised if I slap the (expletive) out of you when I see you. Having an injury and ducking are 2 different things.”

Park responded to Ortega’s comment, telling him not to shoot the messenger.

“Don’t shoot the messenger/translator,” Park wrote. “Can’t blame the man for trying to shake (expletive) up and get a title shot. Plus he got the performances to back it up. Respect to u for pulling up to Korea for press but (it’s) #teamzombie all day.”

Ortega was having none of it and fired back.

“In acts of war careful who you message for. Don’t let me see you. As for zombie (I’ll) see you too.”

Neither Jung, nor Ortega have their next fight booked at this time, though UFC president Dana White has stated the promotion is working on a featherweight contender fight between Ortega and Zabit Magomedsharipov.

Jung a bitch? {<huh}

What is Ortega gonna do? Fight him in real life and get arrested?

I thought he was smarter than a typical TUF dumbass

Ortega can stfu. Dude hasn't fought in over a year. (december 2018) While KZ was literally doing time in the south Korean army and then comes back and fights twice in the same year.

At the end of the day you're the one who pulled out, nothing wrong with what KZ said. If Ortega's that upset well... Do something about it? Make the fight happen, you're the one inactive here bruh

Last edited:
They need to rebook this. They tried last July when Zabit couldn't go, but Ortega needed more time. Then they gave it to Ortega in Mexico, still no. He finally accepts the fight in North Korea because he realized the UFC wasn't going to offer him any one else.

Then he pulls out with a "torn acl" that healed in 2 months. Now he is calling the Zombie a bitch?

Portland Oregon on April 11th, & Oklahoma City on May 2nd both need main events. Book this for 1 of them.

If Ortega isn’t ducking and was injured, then why isn’t this re-booked?

Never thought of him as one to cherry pick opponents, but seems like he is holding out to get a 5 round main vs Zabit (easiest path to a TS for sure based on styles).

WTF is up with Ortega these days, when he came on the scene he seemed like such a humble guy, he was all about getting kids off the streets and building training centers and stuff. Seems like the fame went straight to his head, and honestly it seems like he's just doing it for the poon. Also, he is quickly becoming a POM (pull-out merchant)

He's a Rener Gracie guy, what do you expect?

For as much top notch pussy as Ortega supposedly pulls he sure is a bitter motherfucker.

Zombie is lucky Ortega got injured, Ortega woulda starched him.

They need to rebook this. They tried last July when Zabit couldn't go, but Ortega needed more time. Then they gave it to Ortega in Mexico, still no. He finally accepts the fight in North Korea because he realized the UFC wasn't going to offer him any one else.

Then he pulls out with a "torn acl" that healed in 2 months. Now he is calling the Zombie a bitch?

Portland Oregon on April 11th, & Oklahoma City on May 2nd both need main events. Book this for 1 of them.

Three times in a row. KZ said it best. Ducking.

"In acts of war careful who you message for..."

stfu brian
dis :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: aint been in the cage since Holloway took years off his life he needs to sit down somewhere.

KZ has gotten Ortega so shook he's about to go back to his gang banging days.

KZ BLESS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back