Brett Rogers Fought And Won Fairly Recentley

No one likes to admit that they root for a guy who has admitted to domestic abuse, but....

I've always really taken to Rogers. If you watch some of his interviews, he really comes off as a pleasant and thoughtful person, and I just haven't been able to stop rooting for him since.

He and his wife have since come out in public to say that they're moving past it, and it would be nice if everyone else could try to do the same...

No one likes to admit that they root for a guy who has admitted to domestic abuse, but....

I've always really taken to Rogers. If you watch some of his interviews, he really comes off as a pleasant and thoughtful person, and I just haven't been able to stop rooting for him since.

He and his wife have since come out in public to say that they're moving past it, and it would be nice if everyone else could try to do the same...

If he really got into shape I think he could pick up some solid wins, seems like he lost that killer instinct though.

Yeah he also said he was drunk and had a bad day so its not that bad I guess, right? There actually was a interview where he had list of excuses if I remember correctly. Dude beat the shit out of his wife and his children several times and doesn't even admit he has a problem. Hes an asshole and a weakling for doing that, no matter how you slice it.

Anyway, you can like a fighter based on his fighting and still disagree with his personal life like many did with tyson for example so please don't try to defend domestic violence.

Below is a picture of Brett Rogers' wife. How could anyone get arrested for domestic violence against a woman like this? Honestly, he should be banned from the sport permanently for laying a finger on this woman.

hand2.jpg

With that said, I think Brett Rogers needs to continue fighting fights just like this one against Erokhin and just pile up the W's.

Below is a picture of Brett Rogers' wife. How could anyone get arrested for domestic violence against a woman like this? Honestly, he should be banned from the sport permanently for laying a finger on this woman.

hand2.jpg

With that said, I think Brett Rogers needs to continue fighting fights just like this one against Erokhin and just pile up the W's.

I though Rogers' wife was that chubby black woman from all those Gifs.

hand2.jpg

No man, its the muppet one. Or did she actually become white and fairly attractive?

I though Rogers' wife was that chubby black woman from all those Gifs.

Nah. I dont know who that woman is. But I bet she could kick the shit out of every dude in this thread, whoever she is.

Nah. I dont know who that woman is. But I bet she could kick the shit out of every dude in this thread, whoever she is.

Her name is Tiuana Rogers, she is his wife. Not sure who the girl you posted is, or why you thought that was his wife.

That's a decent win, Rogers will always be dangerous because he's huge and can hit. Hope he keeps training hard and doesn't give up on the sport.

Oh....good I guess. Doesn't really undo his recent skid though and I don't see him making much of a comeback at his age. Reem and Fedor fights showed us what he was really made of IMO.

Do you think Bellator will put together a Tiuana vs. Random White Girl super-fight on their 2nd PPV?

I think flex-o was hitting the pipe.

It looks like he has been training at ATT so hopefully that means good things for his career. According to his twitter he has another fight coming up soon.

Didnt he just get with a new camp? Boxing coach and some tdd and he could fuck people up

Good. I always liked him. I am a big fan of tire salesmen that beat their wives.

I feel, strongly, that if he were only to drastically improve every part of his mma game, he might be a guy that could win some fairly big fights in the lower leagues. He just needs to practice and eat his wheaties.

I don't know why, but I always like Brett. I shouldn't him being a wife beater, but he always came of as sympathetic to me.

The dude lost a ton of confidence after that Fedor fight, he never looked good after. then he got threw into the fire fighting Overeem and Barnett. It's a though break having to fight Arlovski, Fedor, Overeem and Barentt when you have like 10 fights.

Maybe Brett was never that good to begin with but he really stopped throwing punches like he did before after he got KO'd by Fedor, he got very timid.

Back