Crime Brett Favre caught in a fake appearance scheme bilking the state of Miss for 1 million...no jail lol

There's a lot.

He held a franchise hostage for nearly a decade by teasing retirement every year and making every offseason a frantic mess to the detriment of his teammates because, even though he looooved playing the actual games, the awfulness of showing up to training camp and doing unpadded throwing drills for a month a year was just too taxing for his $20 million salary. When he retired again, swore it was it, and the team moved on, he changed his mind after they reorganized around his replacement. He then waged a PR war against the franchise, saying they betrayed him, splitting the fanbase, half of whom sided with him. Then he went to play for a rival team.

He crossed the picket line and sided with management when a teammate, who was only getting paid 500k despite having been a top 5 player the previous year, held out for a fair contract. The teammate was shamed into caving and he then blew out his knee in the first game, costing him millions.

He sexually harassed a woman half his age by leaving her voicemails and sending her unsolicited dick pics while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment.

He threw his coach under the bus after the team lost a playoff game due to a season-ending INT by Favre (he would later end three more seasons the same way). The coach was fired.

He made a pariah out of his heir apparent by refusing to welcome, let alone mentor, him.

He campaigned for Thaddeus Cochran.
<Dany07>

There's a lot.

He held a franchise hostage for nearly a decade by teasing retirement every year and making every offseason a frantic mess to the detriment of his teammates because, even though he looooved playing the actual games, the awfulness of showing up to training camp and doing unpadded throwing drills for a month a year was just too taxing for his $20 million salary. When he retired again, swore it was it, and the team moved on, he changed his mind after they reorganized around his replacement. He then waged a PR war against the franchise, saying they betrayed him, splitting the fanbase, half of whom sided with him. Then he went to play for a rival team.

He crossed the picket line and sided with management when a teammate, who was only getting paid 500k despite having been a top 5 player the previous year, held out for a fair contract. The teammate was shamed into caving and he then blew out his knee in the first game, costing him millions.

He sexually harassed a woman half his age by leaving her voicemails and sending her unsolicited dick pics while his wife was undergoing cancer treatment.

He threw his coach under the bus after the team lost a playoff game due to a season-ending INT by Favre (he would later end three more seasons the same way). The coach was fired.

He made a pariah out of his heir apparent by refusing to welcome, let alone mentor, him.

So should he replace Trump or Biden?

lol just lol everything this man does gets intercepted

I only know who Brett Favre is from Frank Caliendo's Madden parodies.

lol just lol everything this man does gets intercepted

But you gotta love them Levi's

GoodnaturedGoodnaturedHoki-size_restricted.gif

Oh boy. The irony of a Patriots fan calling another team's player "one of the biggest pieces of shit in sports history."

aaron-hernandez-cropped.jpg

Oh boy. The irony of a Patriots fan calling another team's player "one of the biggest POSs in sports history."

aaron-hernandez-cropped.jpg

We shouldn't call Farve on being a piece of shit because.... a totally different person was a murdeder?

We shouldn't call Farve on being a piece of shit because.... a totally different person was a murdeder?
Oh good, you aren't ignoring me anymore. ;)

He won GB a Superbowl and is GOAT QB so he gets a pass tbh

And it was public welfare funds he was being paid, as well.

If anyone is not familiar with Favre, he's legitimately one of the biggest pieces of shit in sports history.
You dont follow sports do you?

You dont follow sports do you?

I do.

Obviously, I'm talking about in the context of professional conduct. Obviously he's not as bad as Darren Sharper or Aaron Hernandez.

I do.

Obviously, I'm talking about in the context of professional conduct. Obviously he's not as bad as Darren Sharper or Aaron Hernandez.

I wouldn't even say he's as bad as Greg Hardy, Ray Rice or mavin Harrison

Sounds like a jerk who also games the system. Another reason to not worship people who are good at sports.

He 100% kicked back some of that cash. He didn’t see a problem with accepting $1.1million and providing nothing for it?

should go to jail. But what do I know. Fraud is fine if you pay it back!

Haven't seen much on this story.
Imagine if he had DRUGS, or was pulled over while black lol.

Favre is a good dude. Sounds like they misappropriated the funds using his name and he had no idea, just did whatever his agent directed him to do and thought he’d covered his obligations. Nobody that stays in GB for long is a bad person especially in that era with Reggie white. All saints among men. Notice his troubles didn’t start until he left for more heathenous places.

There's a lot.

Wow... A laundry list I had no awareness of. Guess they won't be making a sainthood doc like The Last Dance for Favre.

Wow... A laundry list I had no awareness of. Guess they won't be making a sainthood doc like The Last Dance for Favre.

Hard to say. He was treated like a living saint when he was in the league and given unbelievably favorable treatment by the media. I suspect his legacy will sour for the reasons I mentioned, but who knows. He was a charismatic guy and the most fun-to-watch football player I've ever seen, but his defining traits as a superstar were, in my opinion, laziness and selfishness.

He was a charismatic guy and the most fun-to-watch football player I've ever seen, but his defining traits as a superstar were, in my opinion, laziness and selfishness.

So basically football's BJ Penn? :)

And it was public welfare funds he was being paid, as well.

If anyone is not familiar with Favre, he's legitimately one of the biggest pieces of shit in sports history.

Its goes
1. Chris Benoit
2. OJ
3. Brett Favre

I don't know shit about sports ball so you Favre marks can untwist your panties

Back