Crime Brett Favre caught in a fake appearance scheme bilking the state of Miss for 1 million...no jail lol

came across this story a few days ago, i know favre is the big name here but keep in mind it was a number of people who stole tax payer money tothe tune of over 90 million dollars. This includes funds meant for the needy that they used to buy numerous vehicles for themselves, physical trainers for themselves and just flat out taking money. And this is the poorest state in the country apparently. And this all went on for years before someone stumbled upon it.

@PolishHeadlock2 An Eagles fan Jeopardy GOAT who is on WMTBAM reminded me of another instance of Brett Favre being a piece of shit: when he slid into Michael Strahan's record sack, tarnishing the moment/record and making it about him.

@PolishHeadlock2 An Eagles fan Jeopardy GOAT who is on WMTBAM reminded me of another instance of Brett Favre being a piece of shit: when he slid into Michael Strahan's record sack, tarnishing the moment/record and making it about him.

As an Eagles fan I appreciated him for that at the time.

I've grown to like Strahan since he retired though

Brett Favre has a small hammerhead penis

That is all.

Back