Brendan's take on Khabib vs Justin

I USUALLY don't put up his opinion as a means of discussion but... this was one of the worst takes I had ever seen, even from him. Schaub clearly dislikes Khabib and has been preaching how every fight since Edson would be the toughest.

Cliffs...
Justin did not fight like Justin.
He should have fought like he did against Eddie and Dustin.
His coach overanalyzed the gameplan and that was why he lost the fight.

Then he gives his highly valued opinion on the goat discussion but not getting into that.
What's the deal with this dude? At this point, I'm starting to think he has a gimmick... you cannot be this dense and retarded....

His schtick is to be a nuthugger of people he likes. He fellates Ngannou because of his love for BBC and KOs, he dislikes Khabib because he's a Conor fanboi, and he desperately wants to be a super-star like Jon Jones. Most MMA journalists have a better understanding and are able to provide much more thorough analysis of fights than Schaub. If he wasn't Callens butt buddy, he wouldn't have a podcast or be a comedian.

“Analyses”
Try again.

Analyses is the plural form of analysis. He has given more than one analysis, therefore it is "analyses."

EDIT: Ok you caught it, all good, disregard.

I USUALLY don't put up his opinion as a means of discussion but... this was one of the worst takes I had ever seen, even from him. Schaub clearly dislikes Khabib and has been preaching how every fight since Edson would be the toughest.

Cliffs...
Justin did not fight like Justin.
He should have fought like he did against Eddie and Dustin.
His coach overanalyzed the gameplan and that was why he lost the fight.

Then he gives his highly valued opinion on the goat discussion but not getting into that.
What's the deal with this dude? At this point, I'm starting to think he has a gimmick... you cannot be this dense and retarded....

he always does this lol. khabib makes everyone fight like a shell of themselves.

we know this loser hates khabib, he always picks against him nothing new here

I think he has a hard time with Khabib since he's a devout muslim. Schaub is on the other end. He is a California Metrosexual Progressive.
I think its more due to striker's bias. Dana made it into stand up base sport lately and khabib bucked the trend so when people see him grapple, its like nah you can't possibly have that level of success. They underestimate how well rounded he is too and just think he's a grappler.

He’s right. Justin fought scared in there. He was practically in a half squat for the whole fight, not to mention that he didn’t press forward at all. I remember thinking 30 seconds in that he was going to lose because of that.

I shouldn’t hate someone for the way they look but this.. this is infuriating

upload_2020-11-7_18-50-19.png

Back