Brendan's take on Khabib vs Justin

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

I USUALLY don't put up his opinion as a means of discussion but... this was one of the worst takes I had ever seen, even from him. Schaub clearly dislikes Khabib and has been preaching how every fight since Edson would be the toughest.

Cliffs...
Justin did not fight like Justin.
He should have fought like he did against Eddie and Dustin.
His coach overanalyzed the gameplan and that was why he lost the fight.

Then he gives his highly valued opinion on the goat discussion but not getting into that.
What's the deal with this dude? At this point, I'm starting to think he has a gimmick... you cannot be this dense and retarded....

Yeah he's a piece of garbage. I wish there was a societal "ignore" button so we could raise our collective discourse. Conor by KO over Floyd because he "moves different", basing so damn much of his "technical analyses" solely on overt homosexuality, and being a petty, whining, goal-post moving hater... the guy is intolerable.

This is a genius strategy. Fight like how you did in your first two losses in the UFC against guys who shoot like once per fight against Khabib, a relentless wrestler.
Yeah.
I don't get it. He wasn't championship level but he was still a fighter and yet his predictions and analysis of fights is worse than some of the dumbest casuals.

Yeah he's a piece of garbage. I wish there was a societal "ignore" button so we could raise our collective discourse. Conor by KO over Floyd because he "moves different", basing who knows how many goddamn "analyses" over overt homosexuality, and being a petty, whining, goal-post moving hater... the guy is intolerable.
Don't forget him claiming at the start of the JRE fight companion that Dustin would knock Khabib out in round 3 and then fight Conor and then claiming that he knew Khabib would win on the very next podcast.

Don't forget him claiming at the start of the JRE fight companion that Dustin would knock Khabib out in round 3 and then fight Conor and then claiming that he knew Khabib would win on the very next podcast.
Lol yeah. Wish there was a split screen video of him picking against Khabib on the left-hand video while Khabib wins in the right-hand, while he backtracks after the fact trashing the fucking fighter and his coach like he's now doing to Justin. The only thing I can think hearing this guy talk is "this is what happens if you gave the most shameless, most idiotic Sherdog poster a damn podcast and let him run wild with it."

Even the worst posters here at least try and base their picks off some fake sort of rationale.

So covid does cause neurological damage...

Hes Shannon Sharpe of predictions without being entertaining.

Every time I've heard Schaub speak on Khabib fight, he always predicted Khabib loses lol

Let’s be kind...he lost many braincells here.

tumblr_mysjhevoEo1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Here

c3wVj9.gif

And here....

jvcbcd9t0ec11.gif

Chael Sonnen said a similar thing, but more articulately.

I wish people would stop posting shit about how bad Schab is. It still gives him views, and creates the illusion people like him or he's talented, so he makes tons of money from ads and gets comedy specials. If we would all stop consuming shit that we hate, like everything scooby has ever done, he would disappear. You think he gives a fuck if you likes him? Stop giving him eyeballs.

Last edited:
What he is saying makes no sense whatsoever. Gaethje fought exactly like he did vs. Tony with movement and caution. He can't beat Khabib 100 times out of 100. His BJJ is not even close to good enough. All that talk about his TDD when Conor was way better.

This dude has it out for Khabib. He has picked against him every fight. I with other analysts would call him out on it.

What he is saying makes no sense whatsoever. Gaethje fought exactly like he did vs. Tony with movement and caution. He can't beat Khabib 100 times out of 100. His BJJ is not even close to good enough. All that talk about his TDD when Conor was way better.

This dude has it out for Khabib. He has picked against him every fight. I with other analysts would call him out on it.

gaetchje was like a fish out of water on the ground. conor at least fought the takedown and prevented it for awhile...and even when taken down, he defended shit pretty well for a bit....

when gaetchje got taken down, khabib immediately got into mount...like almost immediately. gaetchje seemed helpless on the ground.

I USUALLY don't put up his opinion as a means of discussion but... this was one of the worst takes I had ever seen, even from him. Schaub clearly dislikes Khabib and has been preaching how every fight since Edson would be the toughest.

Cliffs...
Justin did not fight like Justin.
He should have fought like he did against Eddie and Dustin.
His coach overanalyzed the gameplan and that was why he lost the fight.

Then he gives his highly valued opinion on the goat discussion but not getting into that.
What's the deal with this dude? At this point, I'm starting to think he has a gimmick... you cannot be this dense and retarded....

I think he has a hard time with Khabib since he's a devout muslim. Schaub is on the other end. He is a California Metrosexual Progressive.

Classic sherbro

Hates Schaub, hates everything he does

yet these guys always make threads about video clips they have watched lol

I don't get it He's just saying how he saw the fight. Literally the same thing that pretty much all of us on here did after the fight. Two of the judges gave the first round to Justin. Conor saints he won what three out of four rounds from Khabib up until the choke. Like the other guy said stop looking at s*** you don't like it's not even that hard.

Yeah he's a piece of garbage. I wish there was a societal "ignore" button so we could raise our collective discourse. Conor by KO over Floyd because he "moves different", basing so damn much of his "technical analyses" solely on overt homosexuality, and being a petty, whining, goal-post moving hater... the guy is intolerable.
At least get your spelling right, before making fun of someone’s intellect and sexuality.

Back