Brendan Schaub predicts Valentina's fight this weekend

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Are you all ready for Chef Chenko Vs Chooka Kennigan?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Line her up!

GEVqXKWrCKKFRKoHcvKcx-muMtHA6uCoxpWG8gXI27I.jpg

CLIFFS:
"So uuuhhh ummm (Arms waiving).... err like val and er um kookakaning yeah"

Seriously!!!!

I think what bothers people about Schaub, is that hes just a regular guy (minus the love of fashion issue) but he try's WAY to hard to present himself as a pro comedian when his comedy is open night level but hes gotten this far because he is friends with Rogan and Callen.
Also what bothers people about Schaub is the way he talks sports to people who dont any better about sports. Everything he says is "matter of fact", he thinks he knows everything. For example his breakdowns about fights are very amateurish coming an EX PRO FIGHTER. His points are no better than any other casual fans points, he doesn't bring any special insight. Please, listen to his breakdown of Francis vs Stipe, he got showed up embarrassingly by his own comedian friend.
That's my opinion anyways.

I think what bothers people about Schaub, is that hes just a regular guy (minus the love of fashion issue) but he try's WAY to hard to present himself as a pro comedian when his comedy is open night level but hes gotten this far because he is friends with Rogan and Callen.
Also what bothers people about Schaub is the way he talks sports to people who dont any better about sports. Everything he says is "matter of fact", he thinks he knows everything. For example his breakdowns about fights are very amateurish coming an EX PRO FIGHTER. His points are no better than any other casual fans points, he doesn't bring any special insight. Please, listen to his breakdown of Francis vs Stipe, he got showed up embarrassingly by his own comedian friend.

That shows why he didn't got further in his own career. If he didn't acknowledged the things he was bad or needed fixing, why he should be able to give a logical breakdown?

This guy is a middle aged man. He's still wearing a hat backwards, ripped jeans, chain outside of his shirt, and intentionally talking like a retard to try to sound cool

Is Schaub the friend that Rogan likes to mention who is married with a kid but everyone knows is actually gay?

“Val-tina” lol what kinda breakdown was that?

This is why I don’t understand why anyone would waste their time listening to this fool. There’s no substance, no real opinions, no knowledge.

Chill out guys
Teh Schaub is just a reflection of our modern society
Yeah its sad but it is what it is

If u dont like him dont look him up or dont listen to him. Pretty easy. Glad BroSchaub is doing well, Hopefully other fighters learn and market themselves like he has. NOT A FAN but a fan of his work ethic/Hustle.

Bryan Callen regularly has better MMA analysis than Schaub, ex;

This guy is a middle aged man. He's still wearing a hat backwards, ripped jeans, chain outside of his shirt, and intentionally talking like a retard to try to sound cool

What? He's 36, not 56. He's not middle aged.

Is Jon Jones middle aged too, he's just a few years younger :D

Back