Brendan Schaub is gonna be a daddy!

Just checked through her instagram page and the first sign of Schaub and her in a picture is 31 weeks ago.

Now they are having a kid.

Damn no wonder Schuab is getting in shape again, he'll even take that measly Reebok money fuck child support lol.

2.5 million downloads last month.

Big sponsors

Huge shirt sales.

#RichAsShit
2.5 million? for just callen not knowing what he is talking about and schaub thinking highly of himself? 2.5 million puts them up there with grantland and freakanomics. where is this number coming from? riding rogans coattails really pays off. almost all of those must be rogan fans.

No one listens to Rogan's podcast to hear Schaub. He's getting peanuts from that enterprise.

You do realize he has his own podcast right that gets millions of individual downloads? He isn't talking about Rogan fight companions he guest stars on.

He's stated multiple times it makes him more money than the UFC ever did, Fighter and the Kid look it up.

I never understood the constant speculation about how much money Schaub earns.

As a community we always complain that fighters don't get paid enough. Then when a young-ish fighter effectively says "Fuck the UFC and Reebok" and does something else we get countless threads littered with "He'll be back fighting in 2 years".

I never understood the constant speculation about how much money Schaub earns.

As a community we always complain that fighters don't get paid enough. Then when a young-ish fighter effectively says "Fuck the UFC and Reebok" and does something else we get countless threads littered with "He'll be back fighting in 2 years".

This.

A bunch of haters around here.

From this:

lol.jpg

To this:

4997ab65aa08a48977542b01c622769d.jpg

Well done Abu Schaubi...

Fuck Brendan Schaub, that girl is too fucking hot it makes me mad.

Congrats to him and his lovely lady!

He's stated multiple times it makes him more money than the UFC ever did, Fighter and the Kid look it up.

That's more a knock on how pathetic he is as a fighter than how much he's making doing podcasts. PewDiePie, the biggest YouTube star in the world, made 7 million last year, and his viewership numbers are what, 50x Schaub's? The guy has 38 million subscribers and 10 BILLION views. Conor makes more than half PewDiePie's annual income in just one fight. Schaub's pay is pathetic compared to UFC champs at the weight class he's fighting at, but since he's not remotely championship material, he has to convince himself he's making good money doing podcasts and selling T shirts.

Wasn't he just dating Ronda recently. He seems like a slut.

schaud certainly likes himself some schaub. seriously, what does schaub do thats great or even okay?

Schaub can Schaub better than anyone on the planet. Plus, it doesn't hurt having a big Schaub [even though he's a big Schaub himself.]

Damn I thought Schaub might have been crazy for not sticking with Ronda

Obviously he is a smarter man than I

The girl looks like she could be the daughter of Schaub and Arianny.

Some of the haters in this thread are reaching pathological levels, it's disturbing.

Damn I thought Schaub might have been crazy for not sticking with Ronda

Obviously he is a smarter man than I

He's had a long list of hotties and Ronda was pretty much bottom of the list by a long margin. It wasn't rocket science that he could do much better lol...

He's had a long list of hotties and Ronda was pretty much bottom of the list by a long margin. It wasn't rocket science that he could do much better lol...

You could do a lot better than MMA when it comes to a sport demonstrating athleticism and skill, but you still stick to MMA. Looks like even Schaub is smarter than you are. For shame.

Back