Brendan Schaub is gonna be a daddy!

From this:

lol.jpg

To this:

4997ab65aa08a48977542b01c622769d.jpg

Well done Abu Schaubi...

Shut-Down's lady is very attractive, but let's no pretend her picture isn't airbrushed, while Ronda's is a post-competition pic. Don't be that guy.

So are babies conceived out of wedlock the new normal? Bishes are so stupid .. enjoy being left holding that bag honey. :(

Aye. Fornication is a pretty big thing now. I am still very happy for them though. Also Schaub won't leave her holding the bag.

Shut-Down's lady is very attractive, but let's no pretend her picture isn't airbrushed, while Ronda's is a post-competition pic. Don't be that guy.

Let's also not pretend that Ronda is anywhere near as hot as that woman no matter what you do to their pictures either

Let's also not pretend that Ronda is anywhere near as hot as that woman no matter what you do to their pictures either

Didn't say that. Just saying don't be a dick. So don't be a dick... because being a dick is a dick thing to do.

Can't believe this guy got out of going to 205.. All the talk recently is downer bs to stay semi relevant.. Wtf happened to 205?

Let's talk about what is really bothering you, Schaub is tapping that hot piece of ass and you are posting on sherdog whining about it

Man, his girl...
Joanna49.jpg

Consider me jealous

Congrats to Big Brown.

I don't think his coming back to fighting not with the UFC anyways, talking shit about reebok and Ronda pretty much burn the bridge with UFC. Bellator will pay him big money to fight if he still wants to.

Good move getting away from Ronda, Ronda is the type you can't have a long term relationship with unless you want to be the bitch in the relationship. She's too mentally strong and need to dominate everything that's how she got where she is. If you can trade in your manhood for money and good sex then you are the right guy for Ronda.

He's obviously heartbroken from the Rhonda breakup and got some chick knocked up to try get over the heartbreak

Damn I thought Schaub might have been crazy for not sticking with Ronda

Obviously he is a smarter man than I

Why really ? She's the best female fighter on the planet , everyone worships her and her ego must be through the roof , imagine all the drama when something doesnt go her way.... no thanks. Schaub is a successful guy himself so why bother with all the drama when he can find a younger hotter chick with less hassle ? He is indeed smart.

Poor baby, after its born and gets slapped by the doctor, it will get ktfo.

Umbilical cord by Ko.

Wasn't he dating Ronda like 3 months ago?

He knocked up some chick he barely knows?

Schaub downgraded from this:

0.jpg

to this:

11881805_485435294952097_1861837169_n.jpg

I'm glad you clicked. It means you have not been brainwashed by the Zuffa shills into believing Rousey is hot :icon_chee

Damn I thought Schaub might have been crazy for not sticking with Ronda

Obviously he is a smarter man than I

i think being aligned with ronda would be the smart career move. maybe he tried his best.

That Baby is going to have the best hairline on the block.

Serious congrats to the parents to be though.

Lol I love how like 85% of your posts have to do with hairlines. I'm not being sarcastic, either, I get a kick out of it.

So are babies conceived out of wedlock the new normal? Bishes are so stupid .. enjoy being left holding that bag honey. :(

I like the cut of your jib. The kids just have no morals these days. It's sickening.

If I was that bish's dad I'd be at Schaub's place tomorrow with a twelve-gauge and a pastor.

Fake

Gotta be fake

Shaub can't be a papa yet!!!

He has to dethrone Cormier

Congrats to Big Brown.

I don't think his coming back to fighting not with the UFC anyways, talking shit about reebok and Ronda pretty much burn the bridge with UFC. Bellator will pay him big money to fight if he still wants to.

Good move getting away from Ronda, Ronda is the type you can't have a long term relationship with unless you want to be the bitch in the relationship. She's too mentally strong and need to dominate everything that's how she got where she is. If you can trade in your manhood for money and good sex then you are the right guy for Ronda.

I agree that he is not coming back to fighting (even in Bellator), but he doesn't talk shit about Ronda at all. In fact he does nothing but praise her in every Joe Rogan podcast

Back