News Brendan Schaub exposes Rogan and then does damage control

Rogan will lose a lot of respect if he keeps Schaub as his wingman after this. Ironically he'll look like a cuck.

Rogan dont want the soon to be ex-wife to get half his sh!t.
And the moron thinks he's a chimp smoking mad weed hallucinating in a water tank. Only idiots are fans of that.

There isn’t a man in here who wouldn’t want an open marriage or cheat on their wives if they had the options Schaub and Rogan did.

Real talk. You onl

Honestly, even if he was cheating on his wife, who gives a shit? Like really? What difference does it make in your life?

I couldn't care less either way, I'm not a gossiping old lady.

The cheating is less of a story than Schaub's snitching.

@1:30

If you didnt hear, Rogan is pulling down any video of that clip posted on YouTube. Media censorship by Rogan yet again.

Schaub is such a stupid mutha fucker. Always desperately reaching for jokes and then putting his foot in his mouth. His personality is a mix of a bad troll and a worse comedian with a sprinkle of cte all wrapped into one.

This youtube channel routinely breakdown Schaub. It's a bit petty at times, but in general he nails Schaub's character perfectly.

I’d like to think Rogan possesses enough integrity not to cheat on his wife, but the complete overly-defensive reaction to an apparent off the cuff comment makes things even more suspect.
Dude famous millionaires bang everything that moves. Don't think for a second that his wife is left in the dark. It's part of the lifestyle, homie.

Brendan lowkey still hates Joe for destroying him on his podcast.

Dude famous millionaires bang everything that moves. Don't think for a second that his wife is left in the dark. It's part of the lifestyle, homie.

I’m sure that fulfils a fair amount of your fantasies, but in the real world, fame doesn’t negate morals.

That was such a pathetic attempt at damage control. What a horrible explanation. He should have just laughed it off and said "oh please, what I meant is he could sling if he wanted to." Obviously he doesn't cheat on his wife." and then let it go. The way he went on a super serious rant about it and offered a completely idiotic excuse makes it obvious he's lying.

Schaub is an idiot and I'm 99% sure he meant it the way he tried to explain it in this video. He's imitating all the people he hangs out with and Joey Diaz has used the phrase "slinging dick" for different things, even his tour is called 56 and still slinging dick. My problems with Rogan are that he talks too much shit about MMA and has no clue what he's talking about 50% of the time, but by all accounts he's a nice guy who helps his friends and he always was like that. I'm pretty sure he's insanely busy with the podcast, million hobbies, family and other business obligations, so I seriously doubt he's got a bunch of sluts on the side or whatever. He's 52 years old and when it comes to decisions in life, he's made a lot of right ones even when he was way younger. It would be very surprising that at the age of 52 he's cheating on his wife, doesn't add up.

That was one of the worst lies I've ever heard. I could understand somewhat if that was his attempt at explaining away the comment on the spot, but this dude actually had time to prepare and make up something more plausible before speaking out. I have no idea how the people around him allowed that to happen. It started out bad, then he just dug himself deeper and deeper with every layer.

People who don't know how to lie should just avoid this sort of thing. If Schaub had simply mentioned it, started laughing and then said something about anyone interpreting the comment that way being an idiot before moving on, it would've been far more effective than that trainwreck of an explanation.

Even without the fact that he just gave away Rogan's private information, it's hilarious that he thought he was responding well to the bald guy's question about not getting girls in the first place. He references some of the richest and most powerful people around like that means anything. Yeah, if Joe Rogan, Dana White and Jeff Bezos are getting laid easily then I'm sure every bald asshole in the world can make it happen just like they can. It's amazing how quickly unintelligent people become insulated and out of touch, once they gain any degree of fame and wealth.

Has Hogan addressed this issue? Did he put Schuab on restriction or something?

I’d like to think Rogan possesses enough integrity not to cheat on his wife, but the complete overly-defensive reaction to an apparent off the cuff comment makes things even more suspect.
Why would you think that??!?

Ah, I misread you - you'd LIKE to think that.

For a second I thought you were trying to vouch for the fidelity of a celebrity and I was going to call you insane!

some podcasts are live, not sure if this one was. most high budget are tho.
fair enough

but there’s gotta be at least a tape delay, no?

this isn’t my area of expertise

sorry brandon you cant put the toothpaste back in the tube . foolish human

2014-09-27-22-06-59-c.jpg

Back