• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brendan Schaub condemns Colby Covington's "b1tch m0ve" (pressing charges)

Wow really cool Brendan got Lebron James on the show

<21>

You talk shit, there might be consequences. You assault somebody, there also might be consequences.

Feeling Deontay's take on steroids in combat sports.

Respect.

In real life if a motherfucker a head taller than me who is a trained fighter I RUN and call the cops.

Also I’ve looked down at a barrel of a gun and beat the shit out of the guy with a mask on his face with my handy baton. How about you? Now if that was Brock, I would run.

i-dont-believe-you.jpg

Colby is a genius anyone who doesn't appreciate him is a boring piece of crap

In real life if a motherfucker a head taller than me who is a trained fighter I RUN and call the cops.

Also I’ve looked down at a barrel of a gun and beat the shit out of the guy with a mask on his face with my handy baton. How about you? Now if that was Brock, I would run.
<DontBelieve1>

That's a lot of money for a nobody. If he doesn't lose by the next time his contract is up for renewal, he's making 6 figures.

Totally, supplement that income with some food stamps and he's really rolling in Mr.Noodles.

Agree with Schaub on this. His mannerisms during the Wilder interview are really flamboyant. Is Schaub bi?

Who is Brendan Schaub again? The name sounds somewhat familiar.

Is he the washed up fighter that kept getting KO'ed in the UFC so he decided to call it quits and call it a career, and now trying to make a living as a podcaster? Is that the same Brendan Schaub?

Schaub is making like seven figures a year off his podcast. He's financially more successful than 99.9% of UFC fighters in the long run.

Schnaub have no real opinion. he keeps on trying to have the "cool" opinion

like half shertards btw

Back