Brendan Schaub>Bill Burr, Greg Girardo and George Carlin

I just saw his standup, dude had me rolling for an hour straight. Admittedly, I underestimated him but his talent is undeniable, I can't wait to see where he goes from here. The exciting thing is he is young and can improve, I feel like we are witnessing the Jon Jones of standup. I look forward to his next special and to a hopefully long career!
Brendan Schaub, better than Bill Burr and George Carlin? I suppose you're going to tell me he's the GOAT of UFC as well.

Watched an episode of Chapelle and noticed Burr for the first time. He was doing commentary for the dice tourney. From Ashy to classy!
I noticed too a couple months back. Think he's in a couple more episodes too

I never understood stand up comedy. To me things are funny when they happen organically. Never liked forced comedy. George Carlin is alright though, he just talked about real shit

Shocking, a different opinion. I laugh a lot, I just don't like when some guy curses every sentence and I'm supposed to find it funny.

This is just terrible. How can people find this funny

I wanna hear Rogan comment on it on the podcast? Has he yet? Anyone noticed?

Surprisingly Callens latest special is being received quite well, it's sitting at an 8.2 on imdb.

Callen’s old bit about being funnier than jesus is hilarious.

His new special on Amazon is better than most specials out.

I just saw his standup, dude had me rolling for an hour straight. Admittedly, I underestimated him but his talent is undeniable, I can't wait to see where he goes from here. The exciting thing is he is young and can improve, I feel like we are witnessing the Jon Jones of standup. I look forward to his next special and to a hopefully long career!
iu

Shocking, a different opinion. I laugh a lot, I just don't like when some guy curses every sentence and I'm supposed to find it funny.

This is just terrible. How can people find this funny

{<doc}they don't.

OP evidently has better jokes than brendan

I never understood stand up comedy. To me things are funny when they happen organically. Never liked forced comedy. George Carlin is alright though, he just talked about real shit

Yea. I’m not a fan of stand up either. I kinda like situational comedy through shows and whatnot.

I consider All In The Family as one of the funniest shows in history, I find stuff like that far more funny than some dude standing up telling jokes and stories.

Stand up when done right is an art form.

Back