Brendan Schaub>Bill Burr, Greg Girardo and George Carlin

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just saw his standup, dude had me rolling for an hour straight. Admittedly, I underestimated him but his talent is undeniable, I can't wait to see where he goes from here. The exciting thing is he is young and can improve, I feel like we are witnessing the Jon Jones of standup. I look forward to his next special and to a hopefully long career!

If we are talking superior football player/fighter, sure.

That’s about it.

Giraldo was hilarious. Burr is one of the best. Carlin is a legend.

Schaub isn't fit to hold Burr's mic and he's not even close to Carlin who was a genius

Let's take a look at the Rotten Tomatoes reviews:

jx54gfbgbuy21.jpg

XTWwGBz.png

XTWwGBz

tUWfsdE

Surprisingly Callens latest special is being received quite well, it's sitting at an 8.2 on imdb.

Callen isn't bad. Neither is Joe's older stuff. Haven't seen Schaub and I'm not sure I will. Usually a trailer for a stand up comedy show is supposed to give you a good joke or two and a chuckle and entice you to watch the the rest. I didn't even smile during Schaubs trailer sooo...

Brendan is one of those who thinks he’s funny because he makes a couple off his buddies laugh.

Dude is a complete bozo.

Watched an episode of Chapelle and noticed Burr for the first time. He was doing commentary for the dice tourney. From Ashy to classy!

Might be time for Rogan to have another intervention.

Back