News BREAKING: Yoel Romero is heading to Bellator; Debut at LHW TBD 2021

Yoel is not a 205er but hopefully he can get some good wins and some good money

Yoel should stick to MW. LHW and HW the guys are too big and roided even for him.

Yoel will be the MW, LHW, and HW champ of Bellator.

I would be stunned. He basically has to hurt you badly at some point to have any chance to win on points. It’s certainly not impossible that he could beat any of their fighters on any given evening, but winning a handful of fights in a row across three different divisions seems like a major stretch. They’ve already said he’s starting at 205. Let’s say he gets a title shot right away and wins. Now what? He’s immediately dropping back down to 185, making weight, and beating Mousasi, then immediately going up to HW and winning again? Just seems like a whole lot has to go right for an aging fighter who even at his best was losing a lot of rounds to middleweights.

only a dickhead would fail to make the most obvious match-up. if coker doesn't make this fight, this would be mick maynard/ dana white sterling/yan/aldo debacle levels of incompetence

yes!! so happy for him. war soldier of god

How do you name McGeary but not Corey? And there are other guys as well lol

Anglickus 9-1
Viktor Nemkov 28-7
Yagshimuradov 18-5

Best prospects in the game in Luke Trainer Grant Neal and Christian Edwards

Bellator has the best LHW division in the game and it’s not close for sure

Grant Neal is a poor man's Devin Clark dude, that guy looks shit to me.

Grant Neal is a poor man's Devin Clark dude, that guy looks shit to me.
Neal is only 5 fights in, though. At the current state of LHW anyone can crack the top 15, its not like LHW is crawling with talent. Him and Christian Edwards look like he needs a step up in competition to see if they are for real.

Romero at MW can only fight Mousasi and Tokov pretty much but at LHW has Rumble, Corey, Davis, and Nemkov. He is more needed at MW because of the lack of depth but he has more compelling match ups at LHW.

Back