#3 Corey Anderson
#4 Anthony Johnson
#5 Yoel Romero
#6 Lyoto Machida
#7 Liam McGeary
#8 Melvin Manhoef
#9 Viktor Nemkov
#10 Karl Albrektsson

And also a possible move to 205 by Mousasi and upcoming talents like Tyree Fortune, Bellator's LHW division is shaping up nicely.

belt for taking rumble Johnson Yoel and maybe nemvok only names I see

machida out prime still dangerous maybe mousasi move up make 4 way tournament

yoel just beat the no1 p4p fighter of the UFC, and Rumble destroyed UFC's LHW no1 contender...

YellowEcstaticKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

Wow, Bellator zealots will lie about anything, won't they? Romero is 43 and on a 3-loss streak. He's on the downside of his career. If they're going to give him a title shot, they should do it right away...not in a couple of years when he'll be considerably older and worse.

belt for taking rumble Johnson Yoel and maybe nemvok only names I see

machida out prime still dangerous maybe mousasi move up make 4 way tournament

Machida is almost a decade past his prime. Still dangerous? He was getting KO'd by Derrick Brunson years ago in the UFC. And I'm a huge Lyoto fan.

I'll ask this again, so we know Yoel Romero has signed a contract to fight at LHW... But do we know what Weight Rumble Johnson has signed to fight at yet?

yoel just beat the no1 p4p fighter of the UFC, and Rumble destroyed UFC's LHW no1 contender...

YellowEcstaticKilldeer-size_restricted.gif
His powers always been insane but watching ol glover s taking shots over and over from smith and Santos and still be there really highlights it.

Machida is almost a decade past his prime. Still dangerous? He was getting KO'd by Derrick Brunson years ago in the UFC. And I'm a huge Lyoto fan.

he two losses split to Davis and mousasi before that 4 fight winning streak and Brunson got lucky wing punch any1 get KO he not champ anymore he older but u can’t say he no dangerous omg

he two losses split to Davis and mousasi before that 4 fight winning streak and Brunson got lucky wing punch any1 get KO he not champ anymore he older but u can’t say he no dangerous omg

Or we can say Mousasi and Davis are very overrated.

Back