International Breaking: White House to announce sanctions against Russia as punishment for election interference

If a disclaimer like that blew your fucking mind, you're clearly a complete noob to researching anything like this or related to government releases. You don't have to try so hard to make up for your lack of knowledge and experience by trying to act cool about it. But thanks for the link (actual thank you, no sarcasmo).
Could you explain?

what you think rip? Last hoora to rock the boat a bit?

Or could this be the beginning to something bigger?

...can't help but speculate.
I don't think Obama's efforts will keep Trump out of the presidency. I think Obama is a narcissistic spoiled brat who is probably a little scared and angry. People like that try to stir stuff up. Expect much more from Obama the next 3 weeks.

Trump gets in. Russia and Trump are probably trying to ignore Obama's antics just because he won't be there long.

Nobody knows. But we'll see.

I find it funny when I hear " Russia hacked the election" is Podesta the election? Russia never hacked any voting machines and changed the outcome. DNC shouldn't have been so corrupt and made themselves so vulnerable to being exposed like that

Could you explain?
It's a pretty standard sort of disclaimer. I don't know what else to say...? You'll see similar stuff coming from the IRS, state governments, etc.

Could you explain?

It's a public release of classified information.

Some details were likely changed to protect operational secrecy and perhaps spread a bit of misinformation to the Russians and others.

I saw the report and its low level phishing scam..... that literally every country in the entire world does.... but dat russia doe

it reads like a guide to prevent security attacks, but dat russia doe

It's a pretty standard sort of disclaimer. I don't know what else to say...? You'll see similar stuff coming from the IRS, state governments, etc.
Sounded like you had more info, I've never heard of this, standard disclaimer before and I'm curious. Seems to allow entire undermining of the content to average people, who it was intended for, so I was surprised it was there too.

I get a kick out of Trump-bots who want to act like Russia hacking the Clinton campaign in an effort to influence the election is some sort of entirely preposterous and unbelievable claim on its very face.

That's the part that immediately gives you all away as completely disingenuous.

What the fuck is he trying to prove here? Imo he is just trying to use his last days in office to create tension for when Trump takes over. Overall I think he was a good president, but he's putting his ego first on this one. He's placing a whole nation at risk just because he's salty.
He's calling out Republicans to back up what they are saying. Republicans critized his sanctions in 2014 for being weak and even now. So democrats are going to push the issue of harder sanctions. If they balk they'll label them hypocrites. McDonell and Ryan already said the sanctions aren't hard enough. McConnell already said he will push for harder sanctions.

Very true. I think if trump truly is an "outsider" expect some desperate moves in the next few weeks cause Trump I think plans to undo a lot of things and seems to be on the opposite spectrum. But time will tell.
I think right now Trump has to remain somewhat quiet about things.

I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't live in the White House. Actually that would be a great sign IMO. The place is probably bugged by NWO.

Why do I get under yalls skin im just a trollll

My post was indicative of you getting under my skin?

Funny. I thought I was being rather dismissive of your trollin' ways.

Tomato, tamata.

It wouldn't surprise me if the instant Trump falls out of the line is the instant video tapes come out of his abuses/rapes.

Clinton's thing was consensual but Trump is going to be fried!

Russia knows how to keep this thing going.... but timing is key. Always gotta wonder why there isn't a Ken Starr independent investigation already.... something is up.
OK. You are a kook.

It wouldn't surprise me if some Russian spy hottie got with Trump and filmed the whole thing and now Putin is holding it as insurance

but for many that would just make Trump look alpha. It would have to be something criminal or unspeakably deviant to work

I get a kick out of Trump-bots who want to act like Russia hacking the Clinton campaign in an effort to influence the election is some sort of entirely preposterous and unbelievable claim on its very face.

I don't know if they are lying or being truthful when they say its ridiculous an ex KGB agent(putin) would order a hack. I mean those guys were so not into spying.

I don't know if they are lying or being truthful when they say its ridiculous an ex KGB agent(putin) would order a hack. I mean those guys were so not into spying.

They really only cared about winning, and it's kind of depressing actually.

tumblr_inline_ml2z63oTyZ1qz4rgp.gif

Here's the thing, Russia hacked them all.

That's why the GOP is fucking fuming as well.

Back