International Breaking: White House to announce sanctions against Russia as punishment for election interference

Everyone needs to read this.

First and foremost, this part. This is one of the main pieces "evidence" that is being cited in support of Russian hacking:

No it does not. What Wordfence revealed on Friday is that the PHP malware sample that the US government provided is:

• An old version of malware. The sample was version 3.1.0 and the current version is 3.1.7 with 4.1.1 beta also available.
  • Freely available to anyone who wants it.
  • The authors claim they are Ukrainian, not Russian.
  • The malware is an administrative tool used by hackers to upload files, view files on a hacked website, download database contents and so on. It is used as one step in a series of steps that would occur during an attack.
It's been posted by myself and @ShadowRun numerous times. It's been consistently ignored.

More subject changing. Again, if you think that it isn't really noticeable that you're full of shit here, think again. Few readers are as unintelligent as you are.

You think no one notices your vapid personal attacks you constantly launch Jack?

Hey, what do you think about those tech security experts at Wordfence, saying your boy Obama is bold faced fucking liar, and citing what version of malware was used, and how everyone has access to it?

Of course, I actually think it is why my thread got merged into this one.
It's weird that it is being ignored (perhaps not so weird, though), because the article actually goes into detail and provides specific data that casts serious doubt on the feckless claims made by this administration.

You think no one notices your vapid personal attacks you constantly launch Jack?

I think you're mixing me up with someone else. Read through my history.

Hey, what do you think about those tech security experts at Wordfence, saying your boy Obama is bold faced fucking liar, and citing what version of malware was used, and how everyone has access to it?

Oh brother. You just make yourself sound ridiculous denying what everyone knows.

Everyone needs to read this.

First and foremost, this part. This is one of the main pieces "evidence" that is being cited in support of Russian hacking:

No it does not. What Wordfence revealed on Friday is that the PHP malware sample that the US government provided is:

• An old version of malware. The sample was version 3.1.0 and the current version is 3.1.7 with 4.1.1 beta also available.
  • Freely available to anyone who wants it.
  • The authors claim they are Ukrainian, not Russian.
  • The malware is an administrative tool used by hackers to upload files, view files on a hacked website, download database contents and so on. It is used as one step in a series of steps that would occur during an attack.

Yea here is some details about this "hacking"

The FBI says the Democratic Party wouldn't let agents see the hacked email servers

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

What does this got to do with the current white house administration and the Russian "hacks" ?

Well it's not much of substance, and it doesn't go much to prove anything, but the context isn't hard to decipher.

It's that the Russians worked on their tiny little level to undermine western news and think of Trump as something less than a "bitch." Now it's not surprising that russians would think that. I'd imagine the challenge for is that it's hard to support both Trump and Putin when one thinks rather lowly of the other.

Well it's not much of substance, and it doesn't go much to prove anything, but the context isn't hard to decipher.

It's that the Russians worked on their tiny little level to undermine western news and think of Trump as something less than a "bitch." Now it's not surprising that russians would think that. I'd imagine the challenge for is that it's hard to support both Trump and Putin when one thinks rather lowly of the other.

Sounds like rumors to start trouble lol.

Are you serious? Trump is just as big of a sell out as Obama. No one can make it to the white house unless they are controlled by the Illuminati and that's plain and simple. I find it hilarious that people actually think that Trump is some sort of savior, it's the biggest joke in history.

Sounds like rumors to start trouble lol.

Nothing with enough substance has been released for anyone outside the know to really validate the "russians behind the hack" claim. So, I'll await judgement until then.

Will you? Or will you go wherever the partisan winds take you?

Nothing with enough substance has been released for anyone outside the know to really validate the "russians behind the hack" claim. So, I'll await judgement until then.

Will you? Or will you go wherever the partisan winds take you?

I am in the cyber security field, out of all the information I have came across my confidence that is was Russia is growing less and less. I have no problem going against my "side". Do I think we should approve relations with Russia? of course. However Trump seems to be, too friendly for my liking and Obama this year (2016) too far on the other side. I think Russia is not a ally nor a enemy. Have you read the DHS report?

I have posted this a few times in threads it is worth a read, trust me. It doesn't prove Russia is innocent but definitely questions the strong guilty stance from the highly politicized reports from our agency's
https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/01/election-hack-faq/

Back