BREAKING: Wanderlei Releases a Video Explaning the UFC 175 Fiasco

Here you go Sherdoggers

youtube wont work here at superpro.. please tell me what happens in the video.

What a clusterf*ck, i withold judgement on any part until all the details has surfaced.

Last edited:
You must sign these papers.... Oh and piss in this thing here

free wandy now

I like Wand's videos are shot like early 90s wrestling promos.

Sounds like a load of shit.

He didn't even apply for a license.

Wand is so damn cringe worthy nowadays, and it is hard not to get the feeling he knows he can pass the test if he waits until he is back from Brazil or whatever he said.

The old "no speaky English" excuse huh?

I don't buy it. Obviously the guy from the NSAC explained who he was, he didn't just shove papers in his face and say sign. He must have explained to him that this was for a drug test/to get licensed.

says a man showed up at his gym with papers for him to sign...they were in english and wand cant read english very well, said hed need his lawyer present... was pressed for time since it was baraos fight so he left with the intention of getting it resolved after he got back from brazil for TUF brazil finale

Can't watch - crappy data plan on phone.

Someone give me the run down please...

I politely ask the same thing, any good soul to transcribe to us victims of youtube blocking from the capitalist corporations?

Wand basically says that he has no idea what's going on and he hopes he can still make the Sonnen fight happen. He says a guy showed up with papers in English that Wand couldn't read, and I guess maybe that had something to do with his license or testing...

Additionally, it seemed as if Wand released this video without talking to Dana or the UFC. It's kinda weird, the video is from the perspective of Wand almost being a bystander with no knowledge of what's happening or what the next step is; but hoping and praying it all works itself out.

Back