Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

10 investigations. Clinton handled it terribly and immorally. It's good of you to quote "no wrongdoing" as that is the investigations official decision they had to give.

As human beings without bias we all know it was a immoral clusterfuck and we are grateful Trump slayed the Hillbeast.

they didnt "have" to do anything. It was a congressional investigation. Trey Gowdy found no wrongdoing. There is no argument or spin possible. "no wrongdoing" is their words.

YOu can invent a reason why no wrongdoing means there was actual criminal doings, but you are just partisan and lying to yourself.

they didnt "have" to do anything. It was a congressional investigation. Trey Gowdy found no wrongdoing. There is no argument or spin possible. "no wrongdoing" is their words.

YOu can invent a reason why no wrongdoing means there was actual criminal doings, but you are just partisan and lying to yourself.
I've already conceded this. You are just arguing to argue.

My point still stands on how awful Hillary handled Benghazi. Criminally, she skated through. As a leader? Terribly.

I've already conceded this. You are just arguing to argue.

My point still stands on how awful Hillary handled Benghazi. Criminally, she skated through. As a leader? Terribly.

They didnt say she led terribly though. They said no wrongdoing, at all. Trey Gowdy wrote that report. Not one put a gun to his head.

Why is he such a hero for that? Yelling?

They didnt say she led terribly though. They said no wrongdoing, at all. Trey Gowdy wrote that report. Not one put a gun to his head.

Why is he such a hero for that? Yelling?
I never said he did. That's not exactly what the investigation was about. Terrible leadership doesn't mean someone is a criminal.

Personally, she's in the OJ category for me. Only the dire followers of her, like with OJ, continue to still claim innocence... Yet somewhere deep down I think they know the truth.

I never said he did. That's not exactly what the investigation was about. Terrible leadership doesn't mean someone is a criminal.

Personally, she's in the OJ category for me. Only the dire followers of her, like with OJ, continue to still claim innocence... Yet somewhere deep down I think they know the truth.

They didnt say she had terrible leadership. They said she did nothing wrong. It was not a solely criminal investigation

They didnt say she had terrible leadership. They said she did nothing wrong. It was not a solely criminal investigation
You keep repeating this yet at the end day this is a criminal investigation.

What did she do right?

You keep repeating this yet at the end day this is a criminal investigation.

What did she do right?
It wasnt a criminal investigation. The house is not the department of justice. They were looking for wrongdoing of any kind, and found nothing.

It wasnt a criminal investigation. The house is not the department of justice. They were looking for wrongdoing of any kind, and found nothing.
A wrong doing investigation?

What did Hillary do right?

The right and politicians handled the investigation wrongly obviously. It’s not like Clinton and others wanted someone to die. That’s a black mark on GOP that and healthcare

The right and politicians handled the investigation wrongly obviously. It’s not like Clinton and others wanted someone to die. That’s a black mark on GOP that and healthcare

I have to agree. Nice ot agree with someone that i am actively arguing against in another thread. Shows willingness to consider each thread in context, as opposed to tribally. personally i thinik that this pic of clinton was the highlight of her career.
b3d9168eb4e70ef257769f0a52de6c0231282288.jpeg

I have to agree. Nice ot agree with someone that i am actively arguing against in another thread. Shows willingness to consider each thread in context, as opposed to tribally. personally i thinik that this pic of clinton was the highlight of her career.

Like her or hate her, her performance in that hearing was masterful. One slight slip up with the what difference line, but she did well nonetheless.

well if she didnt do anything wrong....... I guess she did everything right. According to Trey Gowdy.
Is that how it works?

It's good to know that Hillary did everything right during the Benghazi attack, lmao.

well if she didnt do anything wrong....... I guess she did everything right. According to Trey Gowdy.
So what you're saying is that it was not investigation into right-doing?

Like her or hate her, her performance in that hearing was masterful. One slight slip up with the what difference line, but she did well nonetheless.

Its one of the best political hammerings in memory. That hearing was damaging to the republican party as a whole

Yea no reason to beat the tribal drums about this. Other wise what’s the point of political discussions ?

Last edited:
Its one of the best political hammerings in memory. That hearing was damaging to the republican party as a whole

Truthfully what’s most impressive was her stamina (to keep on the ball). The hearing was like 8 hours.

I do have to disagree with you a bit. While there was no charges, make no mistake, it was part of the 20 assault on Hillary from the right and that did cost her the election.

Just kidding everybody, Trey Gowdy can't work for Trump after all.

Just another fuckup from an administration that constantly embarrasses itself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/13/us/politics/trey-gowdy-trump-impeachment.html
How a celebrated announcement quickly ended in disarray offers a rare public glimpse into the internal posturing — and undercutting of colleagues — that has been playing out in the West Wing on a daily basis since Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a formal impeachment inquiry last month. Even as the White House confronts a deepening threat to Mr. Trump’s presidency, it has struggled to decide how to respond, and who should lead that response.

This article is based on interviews with a half-dozen aides and other people close to Mr. Trump.

The official story, circulated by senior administration aides to a handful of reporters, was that Mr. Gowdy, who retired from Congress last year, had agreed to re-enter the fray on Tuesday. Mr. Gowdy’s name began circulating on Twitter as the new Trump defender, prompting a number of aides to the president to claim credit privately for the idea of bringing him on board.

But by Wednesday evening, aides were distancing themselves from the bungled personnel maneuver, which was made public before all the usual procedural boxes had been checked. Several pointed fingers at Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, suggesting he had botched the rollout.
[...]
On Wednesday, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyers worked on a letter for Mr. Gowdy to sign to cement their agreement. Around 8 p.m. they released a statement announcing that Mr. Gowdy was formally on board.

“Trey’s command of the law is well known, and his service on Capitol Hill will be a great asset as a member of our team,” Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer Jay Sekulow said in the statement.

But within 30 minutes of that statement’s going public, Mr. Gowdy alerted Mr. Trump’s lawyers to a problem. His law firm, Nelson Mullins, had concerns that his work would involve lobbying activity. There was a discussion about whether Nelson Mullins could still be used, but a Trump adviser said that decision had been put off until January, when Mr. Gowdy’s lobbying ban concludes.

Back