Breaking: Serbian citizens storm the Parliament after the new Covid curfew

Hvala, brate moj. I'm going with my son to teach him how to exercise his right to protest against the government that treats its own people like crap. Just like my father and uncle taught me couple decades ago. You know how things go around here every once in a while.
Da, mi nismo narod koji drzava moze tako zejebavati i misliti da ljudi mogu trpiti za celo vreme

I'm sober for almost 15 years now. A disgrace to my people and the entire Sherdog.
giphy.gif

But seriously I don't really drink myself anymore either

Da, mi nismo narod koji drzava moze tako zejebavati i misliti da ljudi mogu trpiti za celo vreme

Ako su narodi na balkanu ista pokazali u novijoj povijesti, onda je to da nas se moze zajebavati
Balkan sve siromasniji a ljudi umjesto da naprave nesto po tom pitanju i maknu politicare debile, se jednostavno sele u bogatije zemlje (njemacka, austrija, irska, svedska, australija, itd)

Sta vrijede ovi prosvjedi protiv Vucica sad nakon izbora na kojima je dobio preko 60% glasova..

That's what happens when people continue to vote without thinking. Politics in Balkans has been like that for many years. I'm not even saying that Vucic is necessarily a bad choice.. but it's simply not the best one out there and not the right one.
People continue to vote for pro-EU parties without realising that by doing so they actually vote for corruption. Nationalist candidates can do a great deal of work, but they get ignored on every election. I'm not even that much into Serbian Politics in particular, but that guy Dragan Dilas seems to be the right choice.
Pretty much the same fate will happen to North Macedonia if people continue to vote for the ruling pro-EU party instead of DPMNE.
News on the Balkans come with delay but I'm pretty sure that the EU is pretty much non-existent right now.

Last edited:
That's what happens when people continue to vote without thinking. Politics in Balkans has been like that for many years. I'm not even saying that Vucic is necessarily a bad choice.. but it's simply not the best one out there and not the right one.
People continue to vote for pro-EU parties without realising that by doing so they actually vote for corruption. Nationalist candidates can do a great deal of work, but they get ignored on every election. I'm not even that much into Serbian Politics in particular, but that guy Dragan Dilas seems to be the right choice.
Pretty much the same fate will happen in North Macedonia if people continue to vote for the ruling pro-EU party instead of DPMNE.
News on the Balkans come with delay but I'm pretty sure that the EU is pretty much non-existent right now.
by voting pro EU they erase themselves, because the youth are fleeing their countries in masses
it also gives NATO the opportunity to seize the region

I don't know where you're from, Sherbro, but in normal countries 40% is a good percentage. Serbia however is constantly in some kind of a "life or death" situation so anything below 55% is considered low. This time basically everyone boycotted the elections, except the ruling party. They've rigged the votes, probably around 30% of the people actually voted. When they've done that, they quickly decided to put the people back in curfew. No public gatherings, total lock-down 6 pm - 6 am. So the people just felt it was enough.

in "normal" countries 40% is surely not a good percentage.

Dont know enough about serbian politics to be really able to judge on whats going on.
I just hope for you and the serbian people for a better future. GL man!

Pretty much the same fate will happen to North Macedonia if people continue to vote for the ruling pro-EU party instead of DPMNE.
VMRO-DPMNE? The ones who try to continue on the Bulgarian Revolutionary organization VMRO?

All that Bulgarians need in FYROM is a reality check , They shouldn't take every word that Druze Tito said to them for granted......

Protests in Montenegro got nothing to do with this, this isn't even political. People around here are fed up. Some of the opposition parties leaders tried to take over the crowd, they were literally slapped and forced to leave the protests. The cops were brutal tonight, even more than usual when Serbian cops are in question. So even more people will go out tomorrow. Public gathering ban is starting this morning, so nobody knows how this will turn out.
I know , Montenegro Protests hat to do with Djukanovic putting isis-looking priests in their place.

Glad that Serb nationalists (Mostly Brdanis , ironically so) didn't burn the whole country down.

Arkan about to rise from grave
Why? So he could rob a bank in Belgrade? Or probably so he could rise the corruption even more?

serbs are not used to being minions like others in the region.

There are those whose entire history consists of being Ass kissers and are proud of it.
How so? How many times do you have to get embarrased to stop using this argument?

Weren't the Serbs the first Balkan people to bow down to the Ottomans? Does Battle of Nicopole ring any bells to you about "minions"? Does Lazar's daughter going into Bayazid's harem right after Lazar's death ring any bells to you about being minions either? Does Durad Brankovic allying with Ottomans preventing Skanderbeg from reaching Hunyadi ring any bells to you either?

slobo wasn’t radical, what are you talking about?

also isn’t the president of your so called “country” a war criminal at large?

i mean that entire “country” is a criminal enterprise anyways, but you know it’s serious when even bias international courts accuse you of war crimes.
Slobo was a criminal who is responsibile for multiple cases of ethnic cleansing and countless other war-crimes , Vucic was a minister under his government and recently also stated his admiration for him. So yeah I thought you were refering to him.

Yes he was charged recently , Not for any drug-dealing or organ trafficing as you weirdos fantasize about.
How is he a war criminal though? Do you have any prrof against him?
Also it is ironic of a war-criminal supporter bashing someone for "war-crimes" while having any proofs besides wild conspiracy theories.

Kosovo isn't a "criminal enterprise" , What's the last time they've commited genocide upon anybody?

Good now you gonna go bitching about Serbs (Mostly Montenegrin colonists anyways) leaving Kosovo because of how undeveloped it was during YU.

Newsflash : Way , way more Albanian were expelled from Serbs and forced to leave since 1912. Many also were forced to leave for the same reason as the afromentioned Serbs (undevelopment of the region).

In Serbia there are a lot of ideologies and all can go against the state.

1. They support the Russians
2. Vucic, an ally of Russia, now supporting EU coronavirus measures (the UE is often portrayed in a false way by Serbian media as EVIL, while the real truth is that not Russia and China are giving money to Serbia but the EU, Germany and others by business)
3. Vucic himself is considered corrupt

All this chaos was created by Russia and its puppet Vucic. This Vucic can speak well English but in fact he is a real psycho. Going from East to West wherever is interest, but notice he is always supporting Putin in the media. Always!

What sucks is that this virus is also acting strangely in Poland and Romania, and only speaking about the virus.

Last edited:
In Serbia there are a lot of ideologies and all can go against the state.

1. They support the Russians
2. Vucic, an ally of Russia, now supporting EU measures (the UE is often portrayed in a false way by Serbian media as EVIL, while the real truth is that not Russia and China are giving money to Serbia but the EU, Germany and others by business)
3. Vucic himself is considered corrupt

All this chaos was created by Russia and its puppet Vucic. This Vucic can speak well English but in fact he is a real psycho. Going from East to West wherever is interest, but notice he is always supporting Putin in the media. Always!

What sucks is that this virus is also acting strangely in Poland and Romania, and only speaking about the virus.

Russia is such a cancer in the regions that Dugin is even spreading antiWestern sentiment through religion. While we all know Russia is not a real religious country but is dealing with a lot of problems such as massive abortion and alcohol. Plus corruption, theft.

Well, sometimes maybe it"s not Russia, but they all end up in Moscow like Lukashenko, Vucic and Dodon (of Moldova) did recently. These leaders at least has had good masters in Russia. Moldova used to be a Romanian region, now it is brainwashed in Chișinău by Russian televisions. THE RESULT? The Communists won in Moldova, with Igor Dodon. With or without the rumored electoral fraud.

Moldova is lost, big part of Ukraine is lost, Serbia is more Russian than European (from a Western state in Yugoslavia that did much better economically), Hungary and even Bulgaria are also touched by Moscow. Well, at least maybe Hungary has interest in regaining the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. This policy would also spread to Poland, Romania and Baltic states if there would be possible. I even remember the pro-Russian Czech president. SO DON"T YOU THINK IT"S ALSO PUTIN EDUCATING THESE PUPPETS?

So Russia is playing geo-politically against the US, it"s unreal...

Last edited:
I wish I would see a Balkan Spring (like the Arab Spring) in Serbia, Montenegro (the leader of Montenegro is even worse but he is smart to stay silent abroad) and Albania at least. Not sure about the current situation in Macedonia.

These pro-Russian or corrupt leaders must be replaced by elites. And their countries must stop licking the ass of Russia and join the EU.

Now I totally disagree with the involvement of the EU in LGBT rights and such things, non-economic, but as a Romanian who also saw Communism and Ruski friendship (although Ceaușescu spit on Moscow constantly since '68 at the invasion of Czechoslovakia when he refused to) I think with the EU is much better. Otherwise if Russia would be an example of civilization, economically and morally, I would prefer to be independent and even Ruski friend instead of West European.

Whoever consider us crazy, should think again about Ukraine episode. Don"t forget Crimea! If Russia wanted just to restore the order, it shouldn"t have also proclaimed as Russia by breaking new treaties. What"s Ukrainian now, stays Ukrainian. So Russia is simply born decades later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back