Breaking: Serbian citizens storm the Parliament after the new Covid curfew

Free sticks for everyone

Wow, this is crazy! WHY? These people are real criminals. Here we have trials because of police that used gas against prosteters and in my opinion they even acted much better than at France peaceful prostests (and I am not talking about the yellows).

Vucic beating his people. God bless Serbia and to turn into a protest against the Russian slavery! For EU and freedom.

Serbia in Yugoslavia with many citizens working in West was in golden era if you remember! Not like nowadays near Russia.

Serbia, if this becomes a protest of democracy and real capitalism, against the Commies, I will pass the border to join you!

How so? How many times do you have to get embarrased to stop using this argument?

Weren't the Serbs the first Balkan people to bow down to the Ottomans? Does Battle of Nicopole ring any bells to you about "minions"? Does Lazar's daughter going into Bayazid's harem right after Lazar's death ring any bells to you about being minions either? Does Durad Brankovic allying with Ottomans preventing Skanderbeg from reaching Hunyadi ring any bells to you either?

actually no. Albanians were asking help from daddy Turks way before that.

does battle of savra ring a bell?

after that Albanians gladly accepted ottoman rule and even took up their religion to have special privileges in Ottoman Empire.

they were loyal Turkish subjects paying tribute and sending armies (arnauts) to their ottoman masters.

Many Albanians became grand viziers in Ottoman Empire and some ottoman sultans mother’s were Albanian.

Arnauts were also very helpful to daddy Turks in their wars against venetians, Hungarians, hubsburg and against Serbian rebellion.

Slobo was a criminal who is responsibile for multiple cases of ethnic cleansing and countless other war-crimes , Vucic was a minister under his government and recently also stated his admiration for him. So yeah I thought you were refering to him.

Yes he was charged recently , Not for any drug-dealing or organ trafficing as you weirdos fantasize about.
How is he a war criminal though? Do you have any prrof against him?
Also it is ironic of a war-criminal supporter bashing someone for "war-crimes" while having any proofs besides wild conspiracy theories.

Kosovo isn't a "criminal enterprise" , What's the last time they've commited genocide upon anybody?

Good now you gonna go bitching about Serbs (Mostly Montenegrin colonists anyways) leaving Kosovo because of how undeveloped it was during YU.

Newsflash : Way , way more Albanian were expelled from Serbs and forced to leave since 1912. Many also were forced to leave for the same reason as the afromentioned Serbs (undevelopment of the region).

well slobo wasn’t found guilty of any crime during Yugoslav wars...

slowly the truth is coming out about uck terrorists (group you idolize) during Kosovo war however. The president of that so called “country” was involved and backed by USA and other eu nations at that time.

but it should be no surprise. Albanians have long history of expelling serbs (and other non Albanian minority) any chance they get. Them being talented ass kissers helped in the creation of their ethnostate.

Wow, this is crazy! WHY? These people are real criminals. Here we have trials because of police that used gas against prosteters and in my opinion they even acted much better than at France peaceful prostests (and I am not talking about the yellows).

Vucic beating his people. God bless Serbia and to turn into a protest against the Russian slavery! For EU and freedom.

Serbia in Yugoslavia with many citizens working in West was in golden era if you remember! Not like nowadays near Russia.

Serbia, if this becomes a protest of democracy and real capitalism, against the Commies, I will pass the border to join you!

No matter what country you go to, the riot cops are always assholes who can't wait to crack somebody's skull with the night-stick.

Nothing like fighting the police to feel alive

Just remember what country you're in. Not a good idea in America.

I wish I would see a Balkan Spring (like the Arab Spring) in Serbia, Montenegro (the leader of Montenegro is even worse but he is smart to stay silent abroad) and Albania at least. Not sure about the current situation in Macedonia.

These pro-Russian or corrupt leaders must be replaced by elites. And their countries must stop licking the ass of Russia and join the EU.

Now I totally disagree with the involvement of the EU in LGBT rights and such things, non-economic, but as a Romanian who also saw Communism and Ruski friendship (although Ceaușescu spit on Moscow constantly since '68 at the invasion of Czechoslovakia when he refused to) I think with the EU is much better. Otherwise if Russia would be an example of civilization, economically and morally, I would prefer to be independent and even Ruski friend instead of West European.

Whoever consider us crazy, should think again about Ukraine episode. Don"t forget Crimea! If Russia wanted just to restore the order, it shouldn"t have also proclaimed as Russia by breaking new treaties. What"s Ukrainian now, stays Ukrainian. So Russia is simply born decades later.

you have it backwards.

Ukraine was the result of western meddling in Ukrainian politics and they backed a coup and overthrowing of a democratically elected government.

gotta love western hypocrisy though. They only support democracy when it suits them.

Also serbs can’t be allied with eu and USA cause they have long history of anti Serb policies.

- they backed illegal break up of Yugoslavia
- they backed Albanian terrorist and occupation of Kosovo
- they are backing anti serb policies in Bosnia and Montenegro.

800.jpeg

Serbian defense minister says protests are ‘COUP ATTEMPT’, aim to spark CIVIL WAR

Violent clashes that rocked Belgrade and other cities this week were “carefully prepared,” and are aimed at seizing power and igniting a civil war in Serbia, the Balkan country’s defense minister has alleged.

What started as a demonstration against the government-planned curfew over the coronavirus eventually got out of hand and snowballed into massive riots that saw mostly young people assaulting police squads in Belgrade and other major Serbian cities.

The brewing unrest is actually a coup attempt, Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin opined on Thursday while speaking on local television. The “terrible street violence” has purely political backgrounds, he argued.

We have a coup attempt, we have an attempt to seize power by force and an attempt to provoke a civil war in Serbia. It cannot be described in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------

Btw, what happened to @rushbeg? Why he got banned?

Is ts still alive?

Or in some serbian gulag

Last edited:
800.jpeg

Serbian defense minister says protests are ‘COUP ATTEMPT’, aim to spark CIVIL WAR

Violent clashes that rocked Belgrade and other cities this week were “carefully prepared,” and are aimed at seizing power and igniting a civil war in Serbia, the Balkan country’s defense minister has alleged.

What started as a demonstration against the government-planned curfew over the coronavirus eventually got out of hand and snowballed into massive riots that saw mostly young people assaulting police squads in Belgrade and other major Serbian cities.

The brewing unrest is actually a coup attempt, Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin opined on Thursday while speaking on local television. The “terrible street violence” has purely political backgrounds, he argued.

We have a coup attempt, we have an attempt to seize power by force and an attempt to provoke a civil war in Serbia. It cannot be described in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------

Btw, what happened to @rushbeg? Why he got banned?

Im glad he said it with a straight face judging from the pic :D

but notice he is always supporting Putin in the media. Always!
why is this strange to you? both countries read the same letters, write the same letters, go to the same church, can understand eachothers, have similar past political systems.
why should he side with some the country has nothing in common with and abolish everything else?

Last edited:
eastern Europe and all the way to the Stans in central asia are basically a bunch of shitholes each claiming to be some cradle of civilization. filled with ignorant semi-literate people that have gotten their asses kicked by everybody worth a damn throughout history and the rare occasion when they went from being on their knees to being just crouched is celebrated as the greatest moment of valor in human history.

eastern Europe and all the way to the Stans in central asia are basically a bunch of shitholes each claiming to be some cradle of civilization. filled with ignorant semi-literate people that have gotten their asses kicked by everybody worth a damn throughout history and the rare occasion when they went from being on their knees to being just crouched is celebrated as the greatest moment of valor in human history.

Wow.

burn-meme-300x300.jpg

Firstly Serbia is south eastern Europe, more to the central part than eastern. I guess those who have almost no historic heritage and tradition, are the one that dont care about it.

You dont beat up your constituents with batons just because there is a pandecoco

I got bad news for them, this type of protest will will help spread the virus. If they participated in a race riot they would be okay.

Back