Breaking Royce Gracie files for divorce, demands legal fee coverage and spousal support

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
467746311.0.jpg

It looks like Royce Gracie is about to be single for the first time in 22 years. TMZ Sports reports that divorce filings were registered in Los Angeles County Superior Court for Royce and his wife Marianne Cuttic, a Los Angeles area podiatrist. The original face of the UFC and most visible representative of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the U.S. has four children with his soon-to-be ex-wife.

The report says that the former UFC star and current Bellator fighter is citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce. In addition, the 49-year-old Gracie is both demanding that his wife not only cover the legal fees, but also spousal support. He is also requesting joint physical/legal custody of three of their four children, which are minors.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/1...egend-los-angeles-superior-court-alimony-news

too bad u can't choke your partner into giving you money

Atta boy Royce!

As the GOAT poster in this forum, I'd like to congratulate Royce for moving on in his life and getting reparations he deserves.

#GUERNICAbless

I can see Royce tapping the shit out of that judge if he gets screwed. The Gracies aren't above that, they will choke a bitch.

How shitty would it be to be that fourth child, whom he is not demanding custody of?

Wasn't this guy cheating the welfare system? lol

Royce probably just wants to find new training partners. Your ground game stagnates if you roll with the same person for years.

I hope the judge reviews Royces nut shot to Shamrock in his last fight, should be over turned to a no contest.

Didn't even know he was married.

Such Breaking

What's even worse is that she wants to take the House. The house he built. Ufc 60 fans here?

Back