News BREAKING: Nicco Montaño is OUT of her fight against Macy Chiasson

the fact that nicco montaño was a ufc champion proves that WMMAis just a mess

the fact that nicco montaño was a ufc champion proves that WMMAis just a mess

The UFC has three impressive female champs, Weili Zhang, Valentina Shevchenko and Amanda Nunes ..... choosing a tuf show to launch a new division is down to the guys in the office not wmma.

Dammit! Not that I cared, but Macy was easy money here. Shit

I'm really waited for that fight. More than main event actually.

giphy.gif

There goes my weekend.

It's been reported as an ACL injury elsewhere.

Also why was 'former champ' removed from the thread title? She is a former champ. I also had a pro-Nicco thread unjustly deleted earlier today. Must be some kind of anti-native mod conspiracy going on here.
giphy.gif
I actually like Nicco and just think she’s had a string of bad luck. I would like to see her fight /fighter/Sijara-Eubanks- due to the fact that they were the original fight that was supposed to happen on tuf and the both got forced up in weight. If she can get by her I would like to see her get a second chance at 125 to see if she can make a run.

Just sent this girl to Invicta already.

I'll step in. This professional fighter should have no problem dispatching a random untrained fat slob.

It's been reported as an ACL injury elsewhere.

Also why was 'former champ' removed from the thread title? She is a former champ. I also had a pro-Nicco thread unjustly deleted earlier today. Must be some kind of anti-native mod conspiracy going on here.
giphy.gif

I'm with you. Nicco whupped Roxanne Modaferri. Won all five rounds. Unanimous. Inaugural Women's Flyweight Champion. Lineal Champion. First Native American Champ. From what I've read she sprained her MCL. Guess that triggers the usuals.

Last edited:
Young pulled out of her fight last Friday due to illness, maybe this was the real reason ..... her last few fights have been at 125.

This is only the second time Nicco has had to pull out of a fight in the UFC btw

Seems it's an mcl sprain for which she has been receiving treatment at the PCI.

Thanks. Finally some facts as opposed to bile.

Back