News BREAKING: Nicco Montaño is OUT of her fight against Macy Chiasson

4-3 fighter whys the ufc keep garbage like this around. Oh wait WMMA that's why.

It's been reported as an ACL injury elsewhere.

Also why was 'former champ' removed from the thread title? I had a pro-Nicco thread unjustly deleted earlier today. Must be some kind of anti-native mod conspiracy going on here
giphy.gif
Still trying to wipe em out

From December to January we had to go a few weeks with no UFC and now this. I can't deal with this earth shattering news. This just backs up the sherbros saying that the UFC is dying.

She better not be complaining about fighters pay

It's been reported as an ACL injury elsewhere.

Also why was 'former champ' removed from the thread title? She is a former champ. I also had a pro-Nicco thread unjustly deleted earlier today. Must be some kind of anti-native mod conspiracy going on here.
giphy.gif
Mods are doing what the UFC should have, namely sending Nicco Nation crying home in a trail of tears.

She would smash you in under 10 seconds

I actually doubt that there are plenty of WMMA fighters that would but she's not one of them. Other than Roxanne she has 0 legitimate wins, frankly some of these females are signed just because, if they were males they'd be on the undercard of a regional card.

Cut that fool and destroy any evidence of her ever being champ.

Young pulled out of her fight last Friday due to illness, maybe this was the real reason ..... her last few fights have been at 125.

This is only the second time Nicco has had to pull out of a fight in the UFC btw

Seems it's an mcl sprain for which she has been receiving treatment at the PCI.

Last edited:
Back