News Breaking news, Emelianenko

This looked like a work tbh. Aleksander looked like he took a dive.
I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Alex made some nice side money for laying down in the 1st.
So many thoughts. I don't want to fighter bash or re-hash the criminal activity of these 2 fellas, so I'll just say that the KO looked a little suspect.
I think you guys underestimate in just how poor shape Aleks is nowadays. Besides, he's no stranger to getting lamped in under a minute.

For reference Datsik also KO'd a former Glory champ recently, though again, it was more a testament to diminished skills and durability of his opponent rather than of Datsik's own skills. He's just a motherfucker who hits very hard and goes for broke as soon as the fight starts, which is a death sentence for any old ass HW.

LOL. Everything's a work to some of you here. Even if you think the left wasn't much, the follow-up right hand wrecked Aleks' head. Go frame by frame. Also look at Aleks' leg collapse.

Reactions: MT7
I think you guys underestimate in just how poor shape Aleks is nowadays. Besides, he's no stranger to getting lamped in under a minute.

For reference Datsik also KO'd a former Glory champ recently, though again, it was more a testament to diminished skills and durability of his opponent rather than of Datsik's own skills. He's just a motherfucker who hits very hard and goes for broke as soon as the fight starts, which is a death sentence for any old ass HW.
I agree that this is a possibility too. Datsik is a powerful man.

Datsik could've been something if he had been capable of functioning in normal society at an earlier age, without attempting to sabotage himself at every turn. He's a big tough dude who hits hard, kind of like a Roy Nelson without the grappling.

Aleks is just a wreck.

I remember seeing the video of dating where he forced prostitutes to walk the streets naked as a form of twisted justice or whatever instead of hunting down the traffickers.

Hope he gets knocked into a coma soon and has unbearable pain for the rest of his life

Reactions: MT7
LOL. Everything's a work to some of you here. Even if you think the left wasn't much, the follow-up right hand wrecked Aleks' head. Go frame by frame. Also look at Aleks' leg collapse.

Looked weak

That guy looks terrifying. Looks like Tank dyed his hair orange

You dont fuck with Datsik. Id like to have seen what that guy could do if he had a real career and didnt spend so much time in prison.

Lookup his old fights on YouTube. Guy is something else.

I came for headbutts, but I left satisfied.

Only better outcome is if they both got KO'd.

Aleks E central nervous system completely fried from alcoholism. No reaction time, no balance no fast twitch. All gone in 2 years of drinking himself to death. Its sad, he was once a great athlete.

Last edited:
He got hit with the overhand 4 times, no adjustment made.

Back