News Breaking news, Emelianenko

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Emelianenko Alex has been knocked out by Vyachislav Datsik in 13 seconds!!!!!!!!

This is breaking news

This fight took place today, in Moscow

Emelianenko has sworn revenge on Datsik, and this saga is far from over

Stay tuned for upcoming video, more updates, comments, interviews and analysis from experts and fight scene related personalities

Datsik now has KO wins over Arlovski and Emelianenko

The legendary Emelianenko speaks. Accuses his opponent of running and promises a swift revenge. Says Datsik got lucky with a haymaker.

Datsik's plan was to destroy the liver of the legendary Emelianenko

Datsik says that he pities the Emelianenko

Datsik has also KO’d Bigfoot and former GLORY champ Saulo Cavalari very recently. Crazy motherfucker he is.

Maybe he could had a decent run in combat sports had he not spent the majority of his prime in psychiatric units and prison. But he wouldn’t be half as interesting either.

Last edited:
The legendary Emelianenko speaks. Accuses his opponent of running and promises a swift revenge. Says Datsik got lucky with a haymaker.

lol
I don't think anyone will ever take AE seriously after this. Shit happens, but when you say such BS after getting KO'd within 13 seconds and look slow even within those 13 seconds, I don't think anyone will ever take anything AE says seriously ever again. I get him trying to promote himself as being legit, but such obvious BS will actually end his career, rather than extend it. Though.... it is possible that there will still be those earning to get a win over a famous last name, especially when AE looks so crappy. Easy win/money - so perhaps AE's 'career' will not die just yet.

So many thoughts. I don't want to fighter bash or re-hash the criminal activity of these 2 fellas, so I'll just say that the KO looked a little suspect.
I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Alex made some nice side money for laying down in the 1st.

I'm not sure if the KO is legit or not, but before the fight I thought that Datsik would be the one that takes the L for a bag of money.

Guy has a history of beating up his opponents and getting robbed in the scorecards.

Datsik's plan was to destroy the liver of the legendary Emelianenko

Datsik says that he pities the Emelianenko

Datsik calling this fight an anti-alcohol campaign, pure gold. Also, how the mighty have fallen... if you told me Bigfoot or Aleks would lose to Datsik back in the day, I would've laughed and called you insane. However knowing what we know today, and especially after seeing that video a month ago where Aleks was shaking and could barely even walk... the result wasn't very surprising.

I really doubt Aleks would b sanctioned to fight in the US with his health these days

This looked like a work tbh. Aleksander looked like he took a dive.

Someone might care if it was 2006.

Not so much in 2022.

Datsik has won plenty of fights recently. Not suprised with the results. AE didn't look in bad shape but he moves very slowly even when he's walking. Central nervous system must be ruined from all the alcohol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back