* Breaking News: Cause of Government Shutdown Discovered!! (UFC Related!) *

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that this thread still exists is garbage. Peteyandjia your a horrible Mod, just like our congress you lack the heart or balls to take the needed action. PeteyandJia represents the weakness of the United States of America. This is the biggest overstatement of the year, but at this point over statements is all we have. A combination of Reagan and Kennedy will do the trick. We'd all like that right?

Plz ban me for this pu$$

Damn what's with the petey hate these days...

Gotta at least spell things right, troll account.
your = possessive
you're = you are

At least he had the decency to shoop Schaub in instead of just using a stock photo of the white house like the last assclown.

Fuck, Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck,

I really can't get more offensive than that this is: "Well fuck it I guess I made my point but just wanted to say Peteyandjia: enjoys MAJOR DICK how much further can a push this ****. Regardless of the retartedness of which I have gone about this, The gov't needs to step up and fund what ever it is they want to fund. I don't really give a shit what it is. Lets get shit rolling US.

I laughed quite a bit. That's all that matters so the bitter fuckers who are bitching please shut up.

Holy fuck. This is is stupid. I don't get it. Greatest troll thread.....ok I bought it.....now is the time to wasteland that shit. PeteyandJia= everything that is wrong with U.S. Congress(overboard....but not that much). Rather than explain, Mods will stand in line.............Or I'll be banned.....more than enough evidence for Peteyandjia to be double yellowed or the thread at the very least be wastlanded.

Crazy fucking black belts.
They will challenge anybody around here lol.

Crazy fucking black belts.
They will challenge anybody around here lol.

You call that a "challenge"?

file.php

Yeah right?

Can a motherF*cker get banned for that at least?

Rickson by armbar.

belt-black.gif

belt-black.gif

belt-black.gif

belt-black.gif

:eek:
belt-black.gif

Ok..what happened here?

Theres like pages of this.

Its like a 100 hand slap or something.

Something extreme went down here.

Cliff notes plz.