BREAKING: Nate Diaz & Khabib Get Into Brawl At WSOF 22

diaz-punch.jpg

Khabib is just lucky Jake Shields wasn't there. Jake Shields don't play that.

This picture makes me really sad for one reason.... someone pushing mayhem forward into the fray. Kinda says a lot about how he was handled given where he is now.

Supposedly Nate got spit on and Khabib sucker punched Martin Sano.

Am I blind? I don't see nick, nate nor khabib in any of these videos.

Yeah, please no spoilers.

But boot the Diaz bros from the sport.

Fighters get in a minor altercation at a non-work event where I sincerely doubt anybody will even be charged but you think that should be enough to ban someone for life? So which is worse, this or guys taking PEDS?

And what if it turns out Kahabib was responsible?

You also had Conor and Faber just get in an altercation that turned physical and Wand and Sonnen got in an actual fight on TUF. Were you calling for lifetime bans then?

Last edited:
Fighters get in a minor altercation at a non-work event where I sincerely doubt anybody will even be charged but you think that should be enough to ban someone for life?

I dont agree with a full time ban, but obviously some kind of conduct violation seems in order and a fine seems appropriate (on both camps). Moreover, this isnt exactly the first time the cretin brothers has done this shit.

Khabib throwing punches??

Well,at least we know it's fake.

These things happen in mma

Edit: guess i was a bit late with that one lol

Just met Nurm on Friday. Real cool fella. Might have helped my friend spoke fluent Russian so he was more comfortable hanging out. Nate has always been cool to me so I have no reason to think this is anything more than two highly competitive duders being angry monkeys.

yeah, its not like nate seems to be a crazy guy that goes around saying some stupid shit and trying to engage on people out of the octagon (pettis saying he was talking some shit at him at some ufc event recently. one day someone fought back and this happened. it doesnt seem that far fetched)

Back