BREAKING: Nate Diaz & Khabib Get Into Brawl At WSOF 22

Everytime a Cesar gracie fighter loses and the diaz brothers are in attendance, expect an altercation or brawl.

Welcome to the wolf ticket business!

UFC fighters fighting for free at another promotion.

1323196986.jpg

diaz-punch.jpg

Khabib is just lucky Jake Shields wasn't there. Jake Shields don't play that.

Come on don't mess with the Diaz bros. You are gonna get a fighr. Hype train

Khabib would destroy Diaz and anybody knows that. Khabib is a rising star in the sport with the best takedown in the division Nates only chance would be to triangle/armbar but i doubt he gets to have any say in where the fight goes.

I don't think Nate has a faux hawk

Nick cutting a promo. Perfect. Love this stuff

lucky shields wasnt their too drop some bombs on them kids

Nate Diaz may have thrown once but Khabib wasn't even in the shit. Completely blown out of proportion

Khabib would destroy Diaz and anybody knows that. Khabib is a rising star in the sport with the best takedown in the division Nates only chance would be to triangle/armbar but i doubt he gets to have any say in where the fight goes.

He's a rising star that hasn't fought in over a year. I'd say he has shit tons of ring rust at this point. Could take Nate but Nick would mess him up

Just met Nurm on Friday. Real cool fella. Might have helped my friend spoke fluent Russian so he was more comfortable hanging out. Nate has always been cool to me so I have no reason to think this is anything more than two highly competitive duders being angry monkeys.

Back