Media BREAKING: Nate Diaz is officially promoting the Pettis fight

Pettis beats him into another 2 year hiatus

Not knowing where Nate's head and heart is and his giant layoff and Pettis' recent streak, I wouldn't even begin to try and pick this fight. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Pettis.
Recent streak? He quit against Ferguson just 2 fights ago. His hand wasn't broke either, homie got outta there..

This is gonna be a sick Fight! I guess Nate must be running out of that red panty money

UFC made him do it clearly, thats why its the lowest effort possible

Nate still has to say yes a whole bunch of times over the next 3 months. He only has to say no once. I'll start getting interested August 10.

This is gonna be a sick Fight! I guess Nate must be running out of that red panty money
Probably why he's taking a fight...possibly. Still not sure if he's gonna fight. His brother definitely is not. Nate might have realized Conor isn't coming back either. I think he'd be better with his money than Nick though.

Odds on him dropping out 4 weeks before fight night then posting a photo of a blunt on Instagram with heading 'done with this shit!' and the hashtags #realgangsta #209 #420 #fucktheUFC #payme ?

It's amazing how many people forget that Poirier pulled out of the Diaz fight, not the other way around.
Technically it was Nate though, what happened was the UFC wanted to bump the fight from co to main event and Nate demanded more money and then pulled out. Poirier then came out shortly after saying he was out too and was going to get hip surgery.

I (along with most, I'm assuming) am very interested to see how Nate looks after such a crazy long layoff (while healthy for fucks sake!). Given how good Pettis looks @ 170 and given how tough Nate is, I think this one ends up going to the judges. I favor Pettis, but it could go either way. Plus you know Dana may whisper in the judges ear - since a Nate win would be a great setup to the McGregor trilogy. Should be a fun, and not totally pointless matchup!

I'll be grabbing tickets for this, so I hope this fight actually happens regardless of the outcome.

Have a feeling Nate is gonna come out and look better than ever. He's been in the gym a lot this layoff, and knows he has 3 years worth of shit talking to back up when he steps into the cage. I think we see a new Nate on Aug 17, I really do.

Technically it was Nate though, what happened was the UFC wanted to bump the fight from co to main event and Nate demanded more money and then pulled out. Poirier then came out shortly after saying he was out too and was going to get hip surgery.
Bullshit. No it wasn't. Poirier pulled out with a hip injury that didn't require surgery. Stop blaming Nate who has never pulled out of a fight after signing the contract.

Dustin Poirier says nagging hip injury forced him out of UFC 230 bout with Nate Diaz

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...forced-him-out-of-ufc-230-bout-with-nate-diaz

Dustin Poirier avoids surgery on hip, expects three-week recovery

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10...ds-surgery-on-hip-expects-three-week-recovery

Diaz bros never pull out of fight and yet somehow have great reputation for pulling out of fights, shertard logic 101

Back