Media BREAKING: Nate Diaz is officially promoting the Pettis fight

Just hope Pettis brings it since it's a 3 rounder. Pettis looks good at WW, and had been active, while Nate's had a pretty long layoff. The 3 rounds does help Pettis, but confident that Nate can catch him with a nice shot, and lure Pettis into a dirtier fight.

But as with a lot of fights where we think it's gonna be a war, have a gut feeling Pettis is gonna be in win at all costs mode, and uses the same type of strategy he used against Stephenson, and makes it a "safe" fight for him, since he's chasing that WW title shot.

Rooting for Nate in this one. Think he catches Pettis going backwards, and makes him fight his fight, and out boxes him.

Straight from Nate’s official Instagram. Great sign that this fight will actually happen. Two of the most exciting LWs ever, fighting without a stupid weight cut. Hopefully Pettis doesn't pull a Poirier and pull out of the fight.

i hope nate doesnt pull a nate diva and not show up to than have dustin pick to get his hip fixed instead of staying on ufc 230

It's amazing how many people forget that Poirier pulled out of the Diaz fight, not the other way around.
That’s true. But I never believed that fight was ever happening and I doubt this fight is happening either. I just believe the Diaz bros want to get there name out there and give a big f u to the ufc. They’ve earned that right imo. I’ve said it for years now is that the only fights the Diaz bros will take is with Conor or gsp. Conor will never again take a Diaz fight and gsp is done no matter what they offer him. Diaz bros are done fighting and it’s surprising as hell to me that the hardcore fans on Sherdog don’t get that after all these years.

It's amazing how many people forget that Poirier pulled out of the Diaz fight, not the other way around.

amazing how many didnt hear dustin say the ufc told him nate was never fighting at ufc 230 so that why he picked to get his hip fixed and not stayg on ufc 230 card.

mwjZt5q.jpg
I'll bet you thought that would get at least one like. Rent free my friend, rent free.

I hope Nate wins.. I kinda like his Schtick... if he loses... he gone..

when nate loses 30-27 he cry about how he won cause he say he throw 1000000 punches that did zero damage or missed pettis completely.

A guy who is really good at kicking is a bad match up for Nate.

I can see Nate coming out looking in great shape (like MJ fight?) and just smacking Pettis around for a great looking win.

That’s true. But I never believed that fight was ever happening and I doubt this fight is happening either. I just believe the Diaz bros want to get there name out there and give a big f u to the ufc. They’ve earned that right imo. I’ve said it for years now is that the only fights the Diaz bros will take is with Conor or gsp. Conor will never again take a Diaz fight and gsp is done no matter what they offer him. Diaz bros are done fighting and it’s surprising as hell to me that the hardcore fans on Sherdog don’t get that after all these years.

people need to hear the interview dustin did that said nate wasnt ever fighting and that why he picked tp get his hip fixed.

is it 5 rounds?

if Nate wins it sets up the Khabib v Nate rematch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back