News BREAKING: MMA Religion, A Tony Ferguson Story

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A man was born. No one knew where he came from. Know one knew how he came to be.

He simply was.

As he matured he spread the word of his ideas. For his love of all violence. People called him crazy. People called him a monster.

Today, we call him the Just Bleed God.

maxresdefault.jpg

His followers worshipped him for years.
They flocked to the arenas in thousands celebrating the violence.

All was perfectly violent in the world.

That’s when the Flair Nation attacked.
<20>
At first it was a drop in the bucket. It was a rare occurrence. An occasional “woooo” could be heard bellowing through a stadium.

But as the strength or the “woo” nation grew, the Just Bleed God became angry. An occasional Woo became a regular occurrence. It became common practice each and every event. And before long it was a constant sound heard through our entire events.

The Just Bleed God could not tolerate this intrusion. So he made a deal with satan. He sacrificed his fertility to give birth to a creature. A monster.

It appeared to be a man, but it was not. It was something....other worldly. He was summoned to this world to create a vision the Just Bleed God could never accomplish without making the ultimate sacrifice. And thus Tony Ferguson was born.

184.jpg

QueasyWindyChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

The Just Bleed religion surged back, and became stronger than ever. And as Tony became stronger, and his chances of becoming champion of the UFC increased, the people once again became happier than ever.

You’re welcome.

Last edited:

IN!

In this religion we look after plants, flick holy water around, heal / rehab ourselves without help medical professionals and kick steel poles.

Had a mini heart attack when i read,"BREAKING:... Tony Ferguson."

KEEP HIM AWAY FROM FUCKING WIRES.

i dont know man

hes 38 but he still has mental Problems, took a lot of Damage … so hes at least 43 years old.

All I know is Khabib does not please the Just Bleed God's bloodlust.

A man was born. No one knew where he came from. Know one knew how he came to be.

He simply was.

As he matured he spread the word of his ideas. For his love of all violence. People called him crazy. People called him a monster.

Today, we call him the Just Bleed God.

maxresdefault.jpg

His followers worshipped him for years.
They flocked to the arenas in thousands celebrating the violence.

All was perfectly violent in the world.

That’s when the Flair Nation attacked.
<20>
At first it was a drop in the bucket. It was a rare occurrence. An occasional “woooo” could be heard bellowing through a stadium.

But as the strength or the “woo” nation grew, the Just Bleed God became angry. An occasional Woo became a regular occurrence. It became common practice each and every event. And before long it was a constant sound heard through our entire events.

The Just Bleed God could not tolerate this intrusion. So he made a deal with satan. He sacrificed his fertility to give birth to a creature. A monster.

It appeared to be a man, but it was not. It was something....other worldly. He was summoned to this world to create a vision the Just Bleed God could never accomplish without making the ultimate sacrifice. And thus Tony Ferguson was born.

184.jpg

QueasyWindyChihuahua-size_restricted.gif

The Just Bleed religion surged back, and became strong than ever. And as Tony became stronger, and his chances of becoming champion of the UFC increased, the people once again became happier than ever.

You’re welcome.
If Tony winning would end the constant Wooing for no reason I would root for him. But if that is the only way for it to end then I fear I will have to leave the UFC behind forever. I don't see Khabib losing this one.

Prime ferg would finish khabib. I think he still gets the job done but not as easily. He might lose the first two rounds to lnp.

Happy too be part of an epic thread, very well said Zebra.

Tony is psychotic, insane, totally nuts and very paranoid, but don't we just love him for all those reasons!! and his fight style is insane and he is so intense, he is must watch!!! he is so exciting and fun to watch.. can't wait for the Tony/Khabib fight!!

Back