News BREAKING: MMA Religion, A Tony Ferguson Story

[QUOTE
Happy too be part of an epic thread, very well said Zebra.

Tony is psychotic, insane, totally nuts and very paranoid, but don't we just love him for all those reasons!! and his fight style is insane and he is so intense, he is must watch!!! he is so exciting and fun to watch.. can't wait for the Tony/Khabib fight!!
thanks my brother. Glad you stopped by. He’s certainly one of my favorites. Figured I’d have some fun with it.

Goddamit. People really abuse the "BREAKING" tag in the title.

Still, WAR TONY.

Damn bro, why you gotta scare me like that putting "BREAKING" and "Tony Ferguson" in the thread title...bout to give me a heart attack...

Ferguson vs Barboza is one of the best fights I've ever seen.

Ferguson vs Barboza is one of the best fights I've ever seen.
Very true, that fight is so underrated, not many people really ever mention it, but it was EPIC while it lasted, Barboza's lungs were on burning hot fire after a few seconds lol, Tony doesn't give you a rest

JBG please bless this contributor of blood. MF has paid his dues. I know Khabib is a fellow butcher, but El Diablo has contributed more sacrifices. Either way, your plan is put into place. Just make these warriors bleed!

See if you could work in Eddie Alvarez's wife screaming in the stands at every one of his fights in some way.

Not bad.

As I believe I am the longest standing die hard Tony fan on this forum...I applaud this thread. TS has done damn fine work here.

I see you TS...and more importantly, El fuckin' Cucuy sees you...

200.webp

If Tony winning would end the constant Wooing for no reason I would root for him. But if that is the only way for it to end then I fear I will have to leave the UFC behind forever. I don't see Khabib losing this one.
Dunno mate, Tony does wild shit and has unshakably resiliency.

Like it or not (and Khabib is easily in my top 5 fav fighters, ever), Khabib will coast in championship rounds once he gets tired. How can you not with his relentless, chain wrestling. Anyone that has ever done sambo, freestyle wrestling or MMA will vouch the same thing - wrestling is by far the most taxing discipline. Khabib has stamina enough to break even top athletes with his wrestling, but dealing with Tony and his crazy style will be interesting. The guy never seems to get hurt or tire, and he is great off his back. Can't wait for this one.

Not bad.

As I believe I am the longest standing die hard Tony fan on this forum...I applaud this thread. TS has done damn fine work here.

I see you TS...and more importantly, El fuckin' Cucuy sees you...

200.webp
<RomeroSalute> Thank you my friend. I appreciate the love​

I've never noticed it before but, the dude on the right of the Just Bleed GIF is calmly smoking a joint

Left: annoyed golfer guy

Back: frat boys

Back Left: pirate

Dunno mate, Tony does wild shit and has unshakably resiliency.

Like it or not (and Khabib is easily in my top 5 fav fighters, ever), Khabib will coast in championship rounds once he gets tired. How can you not with his relentless, chain wrestling. Anyone that has ever done sambo, freestyle wrestling or MMA will vouch the same thing - wrestling is by far the most taxing discipline. Khabib has stamina enough to break even top athletes with his wrestling, but dealing with Tony and his crazy style will be interesting. The guy never seems to get hurt or tire, and he is great off his back. Can't wait for this one.
I think this will be a great fight but if Tony winning is the only way the Wooo!!! will be killed off in MMA I fear the MMA Gods won't allow it. If Dana White hasn't been able to kill the worst thing about MMA then no one can.

As long as he doesn't go all Chris Benoit things will be all good.

But we do need moar <{JustBleed}> because if we don't, we end up with this reaction <41>.<41>.
eH9mr5u

Last edited:
Back