Breaking: Manny signs extension with Top Rank through 12/31/16

Evander Holyfield - "Too much risk is why Floyd won't fight Pacquiao. Pac gives his all in the ring."

I guess even the great Holyfield is now a pactard.

He's just a fan who prefers one style over another.

Every boxer is right about everything lol
So I guess a boxer saying Manny is on PEDs is telling the 100% truth in your opinion.

No no no. If someone says anything negative about Manny they are in fact sucking Floyd off.

He's just a fan who prefers one style over another.

Except he said no such thing. He said Floyd built his career on being "undefeated" and won't risk fighting Manny. The risk outweigh the rewards. Said the fight outcome would be unknown until they fight. Isn't risking to be great one of the criteria's to judge a fighter?

Pretty blatantly clear except to the TBE fan club.

Mayweather makes brothers look mad

Add in this classic before I head out for the day.

Floyd hates risks which is why he fought Brandon Rios

Guess we don't need the blood tests, a boxer says it's true

Everytime Wanderlei4life destroys the PBFCSC, I do this

VZ88Pdo.gif

http://i.imgur.com/VZ88Pdo.gifimg][/QUOTE]

The fact that you align yourself with his stupidity based on sheer disdain and converse nuthuggery is really disappointing. It's a bad look for you, though maybe it's just charity

You know when these old legend fighters like Holyfield, Tyson, Larry Holmes, SRL all come out and say Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao, suddenly the whole world are pactards and we don't understand the money team or that Bob Arum is too mean to work with.

What really drove it home was Boxing legend Micahel Irvin giving his expert analysis on the situation.

If only I breathed the game and lived it enough to watch youtube videos of what such legends have to say, maybe then I'd be a professional part time boxer.

The fact that you align yourself with his stupidity based on sheer disdain and converse nuthuggery is really disappointing. It's a bad look for you, though maybe it's just charity

Seriously dude...lighten up...read all of my posts in this thread...I'm obviously fu*king around...

I thought "Give me pacquiao or give me Death" should have made it clear.

Thank being said...

Wanderlei4life needs to be a Mod of this forum. Like right now.

What really drove it home was Boxing legend Micahel Irvin giving his expert analysis on the situation.

If only I breathed the game and lived it enough to watch youtube videos of what such legends have to say, maybe then I'd be a professional part time boxer.

Larry Holmes Says Floyd Mayweather Is Scared of Manny Pacquiao

Pacquiao did all he can. He did all I would have done. I think Mayweather just got a little too scared if you ask me. But he was scared to take that challenge. If they never fight it won’t be Pacquiao's fault. Every time they came round to fighting Mayweather put his excuses in,” Holmes said.

Thomas Hearns

“Put it all on the line and go for it.”

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2012/03/larry_holmes_floyd_mayweathers.html

I really don't care who other fighters blame for what. We all want to see the fight. Honestly, I wish they'd do it for free and give me a cut of the PPV revenue. But my opinion is irrelevant.

Two people decide if that fight gets made. One has walked away from it repeatedly.

What do every "x says y" video prove? Nothing.

Sick.

We should be seeing Pacquiao vs. Marquez VIII by November '16

Back