BREAKING: Lawler-Condit OFF; Lawler Injured

Yep, saves me possible $1200+ flights, hotel, tickets for me and the GF from Sydney. Oh well. was really looking forward to this fight though. #1 fight I want to see in all the UFC.

this doesn't do it for you?

Adam Martin
‏@MMAdamMartin
UFC 193: Rousey/Holm, Bisping/Whittaker, Hunt/Bigfoot, Matthews/Arreola, Struve/Rosholt. Does this card really break the attendance record?

tumblr_mb50ciU95W1rxpkbxo1_250.gif

You guys didn't really expect for this fight to happen now, did you?

Adam Martin
‏@MMAdamMartin
UFC 193: Rousey/Holm, Bisping/Whittaker, Hunt/Bigfoot, Matthews/Arreola, Struve/Rosholt. Does this card really break the attendance record?

What's sad is that it probably does.

Welp there goes the fight I was most looking forward to this year.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ck

Adam Martin
‏@MMAdamMartin

Looks like a miserable card now lol. I still want to see Bisping/Whittaker, Hunt/Bigfoot and Struve/Rosholt but that's about it.

Looks like a miserable card now lol. I still want to see Bisping/Whittaker, Hunt/Bigfoot and Struve/Rosholt but that's about it.

Struve/Rosholt will put you to sleep brother. I hate to tell ya but not every HW fight is exciitng.

This is why they moved the Honda vs holly then

Make it for the New Year's card as the Co-Main Event with Werdum vs. Cain as the headliner.

Fuck it all! Fuck this world!
Fuck everything that you stand for!
Don't belong! Don't exist!
Don't give a shit!
Don't ever judge me!

And don't you fucking judge me

Make it for the New Year's card as the Co-Main Event with Werdum vs. Cain as the headliner.

it's ufc 193. are you brain dead

plus

Rousey

<<<< some HW cans LOL!

Back